The DogSmith is the nation’s most cutting-edge dog training and pet care franchise system. Led by internationally renowned dog trainer and animal behaviorist, Niki Tudge, all DogSmith franchise owners practice a state-of-the-art dog training methodology that is highly effective, scientifically proven, and most importantly, based on positive, humane training techniques. Although you don’t need previous industry experience to join us, DogSmith franchise owners typically have an entrepreneurial spirit and a true love of dogs. Our proven business model gives you the chance to build a successful business that you’re passionate about, from the comfort of your home. This low-overhead opportunity doesn’t require a large staff, costly equipment or commercial leases, which keeps your operating expenses down and provides you with freedom and flexibility.
Dog Ownership Numbers Are Through The Roof!
Forty-five percent of U.S. households have at least one dog. Last year Americans spent over $49 billion on pet products and services. Today more than ever, dogs are part of our family. The DogSmith is dedicated to helping families assimilate their dogs into their households. By providing instruction, guidance and a deeper understanding of the relationship between owners and their four-legged children, The DogSmith helps families create the relationship with their dogs that they’ve always wanted.
Dog Training & Pet Care- Our Two-in-One Business Model Results in Long-Term Clients
As a DogSmith franchisee, you’ll be uniquely positioned to offer industry-leading dog training services AND a variety of highly profitable pet care services. We’ve learned from experience that once you’ve done a great job training someone’s dog, there’s nobody else they’d rather have care for their dog. That’s why we decided to become the nation’s first dog training franchise to also offer pet care services. With our business model, you’ll have the luxury of capitalizing on not one, but two rapidly expanding segments of the pet industry. By cross-marketing dog training and pet care services, you’ll be positioned to generate multiple streams of income and repeat business. Some of the pet care services you’ll offer include:
- Dog walking
- Home visits
- Medicine administration
- Pet transportation services
Comprehensive Training & Support Prepares You For Success
- The DogSmith’s Initial Training– For two weeks you’ll train with Niki Tudge, America’s #1 dog trainer, and her team of instructors that include dog trainers, pet care business professionals, marketing specialists, franchising experts and more. You’ll learn every aspect of owning and operating a DogSmith franchise including how to:
- Market your new business using DogSmith’s proprietary marketing system.
- Create and maintain relationships with referral sources.
- Coordinate your day-to-day work schedule.
- Manage the administrative and financial aspects of your business.
- Perform every one of your dog training and pet care responsibilities.
- Ongoing Training Takes You From Newbie to Superstar- After your two weeks of initial training at The DogSmith Training Center, you will be fully prepared to competently launch your new business. We’ll continue to support you with 12 weeks of continuing education through ongoing coaching and mentoring sessions. Scheduled weekly phone consultations, recommended readings, and question and answer forums, take you from newbie to superstar during your first three months in business.
- The DogSmith’s Seminar Marketing– We’ll teach you how to create instant relationships with local humane societies, animal shelters and rescue networks. No other dog training system can teaches you to market like this! It’s truly unique to the industry and one of the main reasons our franchisees are so successful.
- The DogSmith’s FastStart Program– Our FastStart program was designed to help you accomplish all of your “start-up set-up” before training in order to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
- Financing– We’ll give you advice and direction as you consider which options will best meet the needs of your unique situation.
- Health Care– We’ve done extensive research into the best health care options available to small businesses in our industry. Our health care options will always have some of the most competitive and comprehensive terms available.
Today, our franchisees are reaping the rewards of being trained in two related but distinct systems, all under the umbrella of one visionary franchise. As the only true “one stop, at your door” resource in the industry, our franchise owners are building thriving businesses and enjoying unparalleled success. Join them and discover the rewards of owning a business you’re passionate about!