Join the world's leading cost-management consultancy as a recession-proof Expense Reduction Analysts franchisee
We are looking for high-performing, experienced executives or business-development professionals to build their own Expense Reduction Analysts business. Our results-based, recession-resistant model encourages repeat customers, and our ongoing category-management service provides residual income.
Expense Reduction Analysts franchisees leverage a system and processes almost 20 years in the making, a vast network of experience and support, and proven marketing techniques to secure clients in need of cost-saving services.
Join a U.S. network of Client Managers and Analysts who undertake projects individually, based on their areas of expertise, and frequently collaborate on joint ventures with other ERA franchisees who complement their skills and experience.
Other Expense Reduction Analysts advantages include:
- Over 15,000 successfully implemented projects and notable clients as reference
- Exclusive access to client and supplier databases
- IT systems developed to support your business
- Local support by a senior consultant (Area Developer)
- Contacts around the globe and international projects
- Focused PR support
- Individual training and support programs
- Wide range of marketing material
Grow your own consulting business as an Expense Reduction Analyst:
- Offer unparalleled value to clients. We provide an independent, impartial and much-needed cost-reduction service.
- Build a successful business around your personal strengths.
Do you have what it takes?
Many of our franchisees have a background in sales and marketing, and thrive on winning new business or developing existing client relationships.Use those skills to deliver on joint ventures initiated by other consultants. Some franchisees are successful at both initiating client relationships and delivering results.
We back you up every step of the way
A two-week training course will familiarize you with ERA's proven 10-step process and related proprietary analytics and RFP tools.
- Training and Coaching: Initial consultant training, network teleconferences, annual conferences, level II training in sales and analytics
- Information Technology: Knowledge Management System - intranet and CRM solution to share information, prospects, client/project related data, and supplier information. Consumables Analysis Tool (CAT) optimizes the data analysis process including, data cleansing, benchmark calculations and graph generation
- Sales and Marketing: PR support, marketing campaigns, case study development, online library of stationery, brochures, and other marketing documents
- Accounting: Centralized billing and account receivables, collections support, financial reporting, discount programs
We have a vested interest in your success. Our goal is to ensure you are a great consultant and that your business is as successful as possible.