Our winning formula for success has proven to consistently outpace others in the industry by a wide margin.
Express Oil Change has cracked the code in the automotive service and fast lube industry.
- Cars per day* – outpacing the industry by 49%
- Average store sales, chain-wide** – outpacing the industry by 76%
“I’d hate to be competing against us!”
- Neel Elliot, former banker and current Express Oil Change & Service Center franchise owner - Tennessee
Besides the strong fact that we outpace the industry in all key business metrics, there are additional fundamental reasons why others in your current position made the decision to:
A Proven Model
Our model for success has allowed our franchisees to build their own business and create their own future. If you appreciate a proven system, honed through over 30 years of operational experience, allow us to detail what sets us apart from other franchise concepts:
- Our simple, customer-centric process creates loyalty and repeat business
- Our outstanding “A” locations and rigorously researched target markets
- Our recruitment, training and retention of superior personnel
- Our unique, high margin dual business concept of preventative maintenance and auto repair
- Our unparalleled support team, combining decades of success in every facet of the business
- Our proprietary management with proven operational efficiency and overall management effectiveness
“The Express Oil Change model works…and we work it!”
-John Lakanen, Former Executive Banker
Consistent Franchisee Satisfaction Says It All
A deep commitment to mutual success is at the foundation of a solid franchise operation.
The Franchisee Research Institute recently conducted an independent franchisee survey of our owners. The results:
- 100% said we understand the fact that if our franchisees are successful, we will be successful.
- 97% said we are a competent, skillful organization which they rely on for help.
- 97% said our franchise business ranks excellent, very good or good in comparison to local competition.
Anonymous quotes from franchisees through the Franchise Survey when asked what they liked most about us as the franchisor:
- “Honest with utmost integrity”
- “The franchisor will do just about anything it takes to help the franchisor succeed and prosper.”
- “The quality of people we deal with on a day to day basis”
- “They take responsibility and accountability with their franchisees as seriously as independent business owners need.”
We are proud of our history of support and developing success-oriented relationships with our franchisees. We take our commitment to our franchise owners seriously, and the results show.
Tapping into a High Growth Industry
Our industry enjoys enormous consumer growth potential. Consider these facts:
- Consumer lifestyles dictate an increasing premium on time. The convenience feature of the quick oil change is expected to continue to draw customers away from the long waits at automobile dealerships and mechanic shops.
- With the rising cost of purchasing a vehicle, people are keeping their cars longer and driving them farther. The average age of all passenger cars in use is over 10 years. So, automobile owners are motivated to be more conscious of proper maintenance to protect their investment. This trend is even more prevalent during economic downturns and makes the quick lube industry resilient even during recessionary periods.
- As more focus is put on optimizing fuel efficiency, consistently changing oil at desired intervals and properly maintaining one’s vehicle is crucial.
A Great Time to Join Us…
Express Oil Change stands on a firm foundation in a growing industry with a proven formula for success. We seek relationships with individuals who possess proven business acumen and the drive to succeed and deliver outstanding quality and service. Single and multi-unit franchises are available throughout the Southern United States.
*Performance relative to EOC&SC corporate stores against national quick lube industry averages.
**Performance relative to EOC&SC corporate stores at least one year old against quick lube industry averages.