New. Unique. . . Revolutionary. When your business can do in 3 hours what takes others 3 days, you can not only lead the market, but own the niche.
What We Do
HomeStory captivates homeowners by transforming their homes quickly, easily and affordably with all-new designer doors and beautiful hardware. Our proprietary technology makes the process incredibly efficient, thereby creating the business opportunity. Now your HomeStory franchise can deliver an experience that no other home improvement project can match!
We Make Earnings Claims in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document
- $173,385 average monthly sales from 2006 to 2011 for the founding location. Door replacement is a great business opportunity and it is economically resilient.
- Contact us for our Franchise Disclosure Document which contains additional details and disclosures
A New Franchise Concept Proven by over 15 Years of Experience
Our key founder's track record dates back to 1997, when he first launched his highly successful residential door replacement business. A second founder headed the California Closets franchise system, building it into one of the largest and most successful home improvement franchise systems in the United States. HomeStory's first franchise launched in October of 2011 and has grown rapidly since then, having now awarded 16 territories across the United States.
Little, If Any, Direct Competition
Virtually all door companies and retail building supply stores do very little residential interior door replacement work, which is HomeStory's bread and butter. The reason? They lack the technology, marketing and operating methods that are required to profitably generate a high volume of door replacement business.
Large Market, Unmet Demand
Due to the fact that no one focuses on interior door replacement services, few homeowners have had their interior doors replaced, leaving a large yet untapped market for HomeStory. Moreover, the median age of a home in the United States is 36 years, leaving billions of old, outdated and ill-fitting doors that are just begging to be replaced.
- Game-Changing Technology - that enables your crew of two installers to replace all of the doors in a home in about 3 hours - a job that would take most contractors 3 days. It streamlines door measuring, sales and operations, making the business highly efficient and easy to manage.
- Generous Territories - 600,000 + population for a standard territory. Smaller territories, located outside of major metropolitan areas, are also available.
- Environmentally-Friendly - Green technologies are "in", and HomeStory is so friendly to the environment that the EPA has said that our proprietary door retrofit system is excluded from their tough new Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (LRRP law). Contact us for details.
- Professional Training and Support - Eliminate the guess-work of starting and building your business with our comprehensive training and support, informed by our founder's 15 years of experience running his highly successful door replacement business.
Minimum Liquid Capital Required
- Metropolitan areas: $198,250 and up.
- Non-metropolitan areas and small markets: $108,400 and up.
- Please inquire for complete details.
- Experience: management, marketing, sales and entrepreneurial backgrounds are preferred, but all others are considered.
- No construction background or contractor's license necessary (except as your State law may require).
Contact us today to learn more about one of the most exciting startup opportunities in franchising