Cash Required: $50,000 Investment Range: $97,535 - $208,388 Business Type:Franchise SBA: Yes Financing: 3rd Party
Receive additional support, training, and financing information, available locations & more
Koko FitClub: The industry’s most exciting fitness franchise
Koko FitClub is the exclusive franchisor of the Koko Smartraining™ System, the most advanced 30-minute strength and cardio training system in the industry.
Better than personal training
Custom fitness plans designed for each member
Fully-guided, total body workouts in just 30 minutes…or less
Affordable, all-inclusive membership includes unlimited training sessions
No scheduling, members can workout at their convenience
Completely customized to each individual’s body and goals
Dynamically changes each day for maximum results and no boredom
HealthTracks: long-term training programs designed to treat certain chronic health conditions
Proven results. More than 31 million calories burned to-date
A clean, civilized fitness “oasis”, for men and women
Here's what the industry has to say about Koko FitClub
"The next BIG thing in fitness." — Club Business International
"What the fitness industry needs." — BusinessWeek
"The future of exercise is here!" — Los Angeles Times
"Koko tailors your workout for you so you make the best gains possible for the time you spend at the gym." — Newsweek
"There's nothing like it." — Boston Globe
Be at the forefront of the booming multi-billion dollar health and fitness industry.
What separates Koko FitClub from all other fitness franchises?
A truly competitive advantage - The Koko Smartraining™ System
Koko FitClub is the exclusive franchisor of the Koko Smartraining™ System, the most advanced 30-minute strength and cardio training system and equipment in the industry. It’s the only automated training system of its kind…and you can only find it at Koko FitClub. Our award-winning, patented Smartraining System technology has earned such honors as the Nova7 Award for Outstanding Innovation in Websites and New Technology.
Not just another run-of-the-mill “gym”
Koko is more than just a place to work out: it’s a whole new way to exercise that is redefining the fitness industry. Koko gives members a way to include long-term fitness plans into their life. A plan that is efficient, simple to follow, efficient and enjoyable.
Most health clubs have the same equipment, the same lackluster service, and are fighting for the same members — the 20% of the population who currently belong to a gym. Koko FitClub appeals to the remaining 80% of ex-exercisers, people who are pressed for time and want a SOLUTION…something DIFFERENT, BETTER and MORE CONVENIENT than personal training or a typical gym.
Benefits of owning a Koko Fit Club
Here’s just some of the ways we help make each Koko FitClub franchise a success:
Deliver a superior customer experience every day, even when you’re not there. Our system provides consistent, world-class exercise instruction, real-time guidance and feedback and powerful results tracking on the web.
A big competitive advantage — no imitators. Only Koko FitClub offers the revolutionary, technologically-advanced, patented Smartraining exercise guidance system and equipment.
Minimizes management headaches. Our Smartraining System provides high-level personal training to your member, without having to hire and manage expensive personal trainers.
Simple to operate. Once your doors are ready to open, you have all you need to run your business. Zero inventory to manage, zero weekly purchases, and no perishables.
Minimal owner time on-site. Koko FitClubs are so simple to operate you can run multiple units with ease, making the business economics all the more lucrative.
Affordable to own and operate
Low start up investment. You can start a club for as little as $98,000!
Low cost operation. Our unique, sleek studio design requires just 1800 square feet, which means low monthly rent/facility expenses.