Own a PooPrints DNA technology business to enter the $50 billion pet industry without competition
For the first time, un-scooped dog waste can be matched to the correct pet owner through BioPet Vet Lab's proprietary DNA technology. This is the only DNA pet waste management and control program used in apartments, condominiums, and home owners associations all across America to prevent dog waste issues at the source. You can get in on the ground floor and become an exclusive distributor in your community.
- Market Size: With over 78 million dogs in the US, the pet industry exceeds $50 billion annually.
- Growth Potential: Ability to add territory and services as business expands.
- Advertising: All sales and marketing materials are provided, and may be customized.
- Virtual Office: Work from home, no office space to lease and little inventory to keep.
- Support: Exclusive distributors attend training at BioPet Vet Lab in Knoxville, TN. Vet Lab staff is always available to take calls and assist distributors in any way possible!
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Your income is generated through the sales of DNA Collection Kits, Waste Collection Kits, waste sample processing fees, and a range of pet waste management products for the community.
Interested distributors may request territory by zip code in increments of 500,000 residents. An initial inventory order is required to secure exclusivity in your requested zips. Distributors will be primarily responsible for setting up new customers, building relationships with property management, attending vendor trade shows, and servicing existing property accounts in the territory.