Cash Required: $60,000|
Investment Range: $165,667 - $197,650
Business Type: Franchise
Financing: 3rd Party
PostNet’s Niche in a $300+ Billion Printing Industry
Digital Printing and Shipping Franchise
PostNet has been in business since 1993 and has over 700 locations with nearly 300 franchises in the United States and the balance in South Africa, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Panama and Venezuela.
We’re part of the digital printing, marketing and logistics industries, which have combined revenue of more than $300 Billion; our niche within those industries is growing fast! We use our expertise at printing, online marketing and shipping to help small businesses get discovered and grow. Small Business ownership has been on the rise since 2001 as Americans have started their own businesses to develop a steady and rising income, and the trend has accelerated since 2008. There are more than 27 Million small businesses in America.
To succeed, small businesses must market themselves effectively, and PostNet owners are the local experts who can help these small businesses reach their target audiences. Small businesses love us for our expertise, and also for our personal touch. PostNet is the only franchise system established to provide the support they need to prosper.
What PostNet does
We help small businesses grow by solving three major challenges for our clients: helping them set themselves apart through branding and digitally printed materials; boosting their reach by providing a hosting of website and online marketing solutions; and saving them time by offering fast turnaround times and convenient options such as on-site shipping and logistics. We offer small businesses help with:
• Branded forms, labels, stationary, and business cards
• Copy services and print-on-demand digital printing
• Signs, banners, trade show displays and vehicle graphics
• Document finishing and marketing materials such as magazines and brochures
• Direct mail marketing and Graphic design and branding
• Email, mobile and social media marketing
• Custom business websites and mobile sites
• Search Engine Optimization to target customers
• Shipping, packaging and logistics with FAST turnaround
PostNet owners can work with their entire community, whether that’s a restaurant down the street, a B2B startup on the other side of town or their local schools, clubs, non-profits and the list is endless.
Is PostNet right for me?
If you enjoy meeting and mentoring people and nurturing their ambitions, PostNet may be a great fit. Starting a franchise requires an investment of $160,667 to $197,650, with $60,000 in liquid capital and a net worth of $350,000. The typical PostNet Center starts out with the owner and at least one full-time employee with graphic design or digital printing experience.
Benefits of being a PostNet owner:
- Protected Territories
- National accounts for low-priced equipment, supplies and vendors
- Initial Training and Ongoing Support
- Help Lines, Field Support, and Annual Meetings
- Advertising and Central Purchasing
- SBA Registry Which Simplifies Financing
- We offer a 35% Discount to Veterans (as part of the IFA VetFran Program)
- 2000 - 2012 Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500
- 2000 - 2012 Franchise Times, Top 200
- 2004 - 2012 Entrepreneur Magazine, America's Top Global Franchises
- 2008 - 2012 Franchise Business Review, Franchisee Satisfaction Awards - Top 50 Franchise
- 2008 - 2012 Top 50 Franchises For Minorities
- 2008 - 20112 STAR Award For Franchise Development
- Member of VET FRAN, MINORITY FRAN, IFA
Who is the leadership team?
PostNet was co-founded by CEO Steve Greenbaum and President Brian Spindel. Greenbaum is a former chairman of the IFA and provides strategic direction and oversight. Spindel also serves as chief operating officer. We have more than 20 years experience in franchising and 30 years of industry experience, have received numerous industry awards and have spent more than a decade on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list for the top franchise companies in America.