With over 100 years of experience as one of the nation’s leading retailers, Sears Home Appliance has the brand equity, brand expertise, premier service and customer loyalty necessary to execute a business model as dynamic as the Sears Home Appliance Showrooms franchise system. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us. As a Sears Home Appliance Showroom franchisee you will be part of an elite group. The Sears Home Appliance Showroom franchise opportunity combines a powerful blend of products, brand awareness and service, with the entrepreneurial spirit of business ownership.
The Benefits of Joining a Leader
When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to tap into the growing demand for big name brands, service and support. You’ll also enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- The power of the Sears brand name.
- Massive buying power, which translates into preferred pricing from vendors.
- Significant consumer-level marketing as well as Kenmore branding efforts.
- Sophisticated operating systems, including Point-of-Sale (POS), back office, sign production and inventory control.
- Top brands like Kenmore®, Maytag®, Whirlpool®, LG®, Samsung®, GE®, KitchenAid® and many more, attract consumers to your showroom.
- Nationwide service by the country’s largest home services provider, Sears.
- Acceptance of the Sears Card, along with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card which makes the buying experience convenient for your customers.
- Delivery and installation by trusted, highly trained professionals.
- Inventory owned by Sears- at no expense to you.
- Proactive price match plus policy.
- And much more.
Store Inventory is Provided at No Cost to You
As a Sears Home Appliance Showroom franchisee you will not have the concern of inventory selection, transportation costs or inventory financing, because we provide the inventory at no cost to you while our trucks and installers ensure a timely professional delivery experience. This approach allows you to focus on driving sales and managing your associates.
Training and Support from one of the Most Prestigious Retailers
Each Sears Home Appliance Showroom franchisee receives comprehensive training and support from our knowledgeable business support team. Our franchisee training programs are extensive and include a combination of:
- Classroom instruction.
- On-the-job training in our company-owned and operated showrooms.
- Information and advice pertaining to local advertising, marketing, financing and management systems.
The training covers various integral topics, including:
- Marketing – Attracting and retaining customers.
- Hiring- Training and motivating employees
- Customer service.
- Public relations and other awareness-building strategies.
- Operations- Managing your business.
- Advertising and Point-of-Sale (POS) promotions.
- Legal and regulatory aspects of running your business.
- Financial management.
- Pre-opening and preparing for your initial launch
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.