Symbii Health is an in-home health care and hospice services franchise that helps the growing population of seniors remain in their homes as they age. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for driven, compassionate individuals to join us. Previous medical industry experience is not necessary, as the Symbii Health franchise system empowers you to manage a team of healthcare professionals. The Symbii Health franchise opportunity provides you with the chance to join the burgeoning health care industry and own a business that has profound, positive impact on the lives of patients and their families.
You’ll Provide a Growing Audience with Much-Needed Services
As a Symbii Health franchisee you’ll own a business that meets the needs of a growing audience. Consider the following:
- Currently 12% of the U.S. population is age 65 or older, and within the next 10 years, it’s projected that 17% of the U.S. population will be age 65 or older.
- The aging population is expected to double in size- From the year 2000 to 2030; the aging population in the U.S. is expected to increase from 35 million to 71.5 million individuals.
- The demand for hospice care is rising- In addition to the growing number of seniors and the increasing demand for home health services, between 1999 and 2006 the number of patients opting for hospice care grew from 14% to 33%. Patients who wish to make independent end-of-life decisions turn to hospice for palliative care, which focuses on improving a patient’s quality of life of patients by reducing the severity, pain and symptoms associated with a serious illness.
The Advantages of Joining a Leader
When you join us you’ll receive a complete business system that features:
- Assistance with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance certifications- The Symbii Health franchise system offers certification, billing, and coding support for Medicare and Medicaid, as well as for private insurance. Nearly 100 million Americans are on Medicare and Medicaid. The reimbursement rates for Medicare are significantly higher than private payer sources, and the turnaround time for reimbursement is substantially shorter. However, due to the complexities of Medicare and Medicaid, most home health and hospice franchises don’t offer support for Medicare or Medicaid leaving a large untapped market and creating tremendous opportunity for Symbii Health franchisees to capture this audience.
- Proprietary nurse tracking technology for optimal efficiency: Our technology helps franchisees schedule and track point-of-care service. Our system enables franchisees to manage caregiver schedules and services delivered, and maximize the number of patients seen in a day.
- In-house billing and coding for faster repayment: Symbii codes your claims quickly and effectively to ensure payments are disbursed as soon as possible. You’ll be able to offer home health care, without having to hire additional billing staff, or worry about keeping up to date on coding and billing procedures as laws change.
- Ongoing training and support: The Symbii system will provide you with sales training, marketing materials, and management training. After your initial training, Symbii Health will visit you and train you on all the systems and best practices and provide you with ongoing training and support.
- Comprehensive sales and marketing systems: We have the processes and systems to help you create a referral network that will let you find more patients and reach more people. Our team will also teach you how to find and develop relationships with the appropriate influencers in your area.
- Collateral and reference guides for physicians and hospital dischargers: Our professionally-developed materials and reference guides will help make you top of mind when physicians suggest home health care services for their patients.