Join the $67 billion lawn care industry by owning a Weed Man franchise
Here are five reasons to own a Weed Man business:
- Consultant Services at Hand: Where other franchises may talk about training and support, Weed Man goes beyond the mark and provides franchisee consultation throughout the United States. In addition to running successful and hugely profitable Weed Man franchises, these professionals also provide hand-in-hand consulting to franchisees at all points of the "Success Spectrum". This one feature separates Weed Man from all other franchisors.
- Lawn Care Services Are Sought Out: The largest segments of today's homeowners - the "boomers" and "gen x-ers" - prefer to have lawn services done by professionals. This segment is a large part of the hefty number of estimated homeowners that use lawn care services within the United States - 13,500,000! Affordable pricing means the service is sought by all income classes of homeowners. Industry standards show that 18% to 19 % of all U.S. homeowners will use a lawn care company this year alone!
- High Retention: With Weed Man's successful customer retention at near 80%, you don't have to start the process over each year. As the vast majority of Weed Man clients renew, this allows the franchise operator's efforts to be focused on net growth.
- Company Growth: Weed Man has grown to 400 Unit territories across the US and Canada which accounts for more than $110 million in system sales. In each of the past 3 years, Weed Man has grown by 15% to 20% in customer sales.
- Recognition: Weed Man was named the #1 Franchised Lawn Care Company by Entrepreneur Magazine and holds the title of Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
What Weed Man Franchisees Are Saying ...
"Our local area franchisor is quite possibly the single-most beneficial aspect of the entire Weed Man system ... They are always just a phone call or e-mail away and are great sources for advice, guidance and benchmarking support. Quite simply, how much would it truly cost to hire your very own consultant to be at your beck and call? With Weed Man, it's there!"
- David S. Waskey, Jr., Weed Man Louisville, KY
"What I am most pleased with and didn't fully appreciate until I was already involved in Weed Man was the level of support that I received from my franchisor and the other people in our group. This is what separates Weed Man from the rest and in my opinion is one of the most valuable things that a new franchisee gets from Weed Man."
- Jim McClure, Weed Man Roswell, GA