Cash Required: $100,000 - $150,000|
Investment Range: $233,300 - $399,500
Business Type: Franchise
Financing: 3rd Party
Break into America’s Rapidly-Growing Wellness Movement with Elements Therapeutic Massage
- Over 134 operating units in 28 states
- Opening 80 additional units in 2013
- Membership based model = recurring revenue monthly from members
- Simple service based model, with no products to stock or cash to deal with
With today’s exploding wellness movement, there’s no better time for you to own a first-class massage studio to help meet the demand.
Elements Therapeutic Massage offers:
- Lower Costs: We have lower initial investment and operating costs than other national massage franchises.
- A Clear, Focused Position: We focus on the therapeutic aspects of massage that corresponds with client needs.
- The Most Experience: We are part of WellBiz Brands Inc., which has more than 15 years of franchising experience.
We Help You Succeed
With Elements Therapeutic Massage, the phrase "In Business For Yourself, Not By Yourself" definitely applies. We help you with:
- Brand Positioning
- Marketing Plan & Creative Design
- Operations Systems & Support
- Performance Improvement
- Research and Development
Here are other reasons Elements Therapeutic Massage is the best choice.
- Focused on Your Bottom Line: In the beginning we help you with site selection, lease negotiation, design and construction, and your grand opening. Prior to opening, we train you at the Elements Therapeutic Massage Support Center in Highlands Ranch, CO, in client acquisition and marketing, studio operating software, client scheduling, overall studio operations, client service path, financial modeling, planning, key performance indicator tracking and more. Then we continue with ongoing support, which includes scheduled monthly phone support calls, field visits, annual Franchisee National Conferences, corporate-supported studio franchisee webinars and a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Respected Brand: As the leader in therapeutic massage, clients view us as the place to go for pain relief, stress reduction and overall wellness. Also, we are often recommended by chiropractors, physical therapists and other wellness professionals.
- Comprehensive Business Model: Our business model is simple. We offer massage that is customized based on the client's needs.
Effective Client Recruitment: Rest assured that when you open your new studio, you will be well-equipped with the marketing tools to assist you in gaining recognition in your community. Before you open, a press release will be issued when you sign your lease, your website will be automatically added to our location database, collateral design and studio signage will be prepared, and you will have a comprehensive 90-day marketing ramp plan. Annual marketing plans are created a year in advance and, depending on your market, will suggest a combination of some or all of the following:
- Quarterly Marketing Milestones
- New Local Studio Marketing Programs
- Web and Email Promotions
- Internal and External Signage
- Direct Mail (templates provided)
- Print Ads (templates provided)
- Social Media Efforts/Promotions
The Right Franchise and the Right System
A sound business model, lower initial investment, and recurring potential revenue streams make our franchise attractive. In one of the worst economies in recent history, Elements actually increased same-studio sales (for studios open as of Dec. 31, 2010 and at least 12 months as of Jan. 1, 2010) by 25% for 2010 vs. the prior year*.
Join the $15 Billion Massage Industry
The market for massage is HUGE... and accelerating rapidly. In fact, the total amount of money Americans are spending to enjoy the benefits of massage has doubled in the most recent five years**. And health professionals are increasingly including massage therapy as a form of treatment, and the aging baby boomer population continues to fuel demand.
What Owners Say
"I enjoy being my own boss, helping others and working with my staff as a team (and "free" massages)"
Sherry Austin Mix, Middleton, WI
"I enjoy helping our clients while having the ability to maintain flexible hours - owning an Elements studio has given me the freedom to help care for my father at the end of his life."
Forrest Burdue, Aurora, CO
"For entrepreneurs who want to make others feel good and do something they enjoy, this is a great business model."
John Pantera, Longmeadow, MA
Discover more about Elements
If you believe in health and wellness and are ready to embrace the Elements business model, you can be an Elements massage studio owner. After all, an Elements massage franchise is ideal for both existing and aspiring entrepreneurs. Find out more today.
* per Item 19 in our FDD
** per AMTA