Create the Life You Want
Finance a Business or Franchise with your IRA.
Use IRA or 401(k) funds to invest in your business or franchise today.
Owning a small business offers numerous rewards, both personal and financial. But getting the money to start one can be challenging. That's where Guidant comes in, with a financing program that allows you to avoid getting on your knees in front of a banker, mooching off your rich uncle, or learning the fine art of pick-pocketing.
It's a way to roll your retirement funds into starting a business or franchise. It's legal. It's fast. And it's easy. With iFinance, you can:
- Buy a business as an investment with no tax penalties
- Use up to 100% of your funds form IRAs, 401(k)s, Keoghs, or SEPS
- Save thousands in interest payments
- Use in combination with a host of other financing options, including SBA and unsecured loans
- Invest profits tax-deferred in your business or new retirement account
Your dream is to own a business. Let Guidant help you achieve it.
"The ability to use the capital out of our 401(k) without paying a penalty, creating massive amounts of debt, or bringing on lots of investors allowed us to start the business without being beholden to anyone other than ourselves." -Don Poffenroth
"Guidant made the complexity of doing this simple." -Kent Fleischmann