About Beeline Bikes
Beeline Bikes is a business built by mechanics for mechanics and they're taking a new approach to the bicycle industry. By enabling customers to schedule a Mobile Bike Shop at the time and location of their choosing, they are reinventing how people interact with bike shops by providing the ultimate in customer convenience.
In just two years, they have surpassed the expectations of thousands of customers. They accomplished this by supporting them at their homes and at over 100 corporate partner locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
How the business model works; fleet doubled in 2014; and now there are franchise opportunities in a market near you.
Beeline Bikes Advantages
- Low initial investment
- Deliver a convenient, customer-friendly solution
- Avoid the inventory risks and financing hassles of a brick and mortar shop
- No long term, one-sided real estate leases
- Generate positive cash flow with low cost operations
Beeline enables you to build your own business by meeting the increasing demand with a differentiated model customers love.
State of the bicycle industry
- During the past 6 years, bicycle ridership in the US has increased by 42%, yet the number of operating bike shops has declined by over 400
- The old way of doing business is not meeting customer needs
- We estimate that over 100 million bikes are sitting in garages across America in need of a mechanic
The Beeline Bike Shop
Most Beeline Bikes Mobile Bike Shops are built using Ford Transit High Roof Vans, which include infrastructure upgrades to enable bike repairs to take place directly inside the vehicle.
Beeline Bikes mobile bike shops generate revenue from both service and product sales (including new bike sales). Mobile bike shops make house call and workplace visits. Some corporate visits are subsidized by the employer or property manager.
Beeline Training and Support includes:
- Comprehensive marketing and customer acquisition support, real-time troubleshooting of unusual problems and assistance with special orders
- BeeLink technology platform with schedule & service management, real?time notifications, and integrated point of sale
- Optimized inventory to maximize your business opportunity while minimizing costs; centralized re?supply system with access to over 80 suppliers & distributors
- Beeline University for training and certifications to expand your business capabilities and keep your technical expertise on the cutting edge
Don’t miss your opportunity to be the first in your market with a Beeline Bikes mobile bike shop!