Become a Registered Franchise Consultant with Business Alliance and enjoy the personal satisfaction and financial rewards that come from helping others achieve their goals. By utilizing the knowledge, the systems and the relationships that we have developed since 1991, you can get started immediately. You will gain access to an elite database of franchises that would take a newcomer years to develop.
Business Alliance Consultants work with more than 280+ franchise companies in a large variety of industries, so we can help people with all types of backgrounds, investment ranges and business goals.
Benefits of Becoming a Business Alliance Registered Franchise Consultant
- 20+ Years of Franchise Consulting Experience
- Tremendous income potential
- Work from home or small office
- Low overhead
- Clients provided (no cold-calling or soliciting required)
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- New Units and Re-Sale Franchises Available
- International Consultants Available
- Recession-proof industry
- A multi-billion dollar, fast-growing industry
- An unconditional money-back guarantee
At only $23,900, the investment is far less than that required to become a successful consultant in any other field. Our one-time fee includes everything you need to begin your new business.
Did you know you can recover your entire investment with 1 or 2 transactions?
How You Earn Money as an Affiliate Consultant
You are paid a commission, referral fee, or finder’s fee when a candidate you introduce to a franchise company consummates a purchase. The franchise company sells the franchise. We simply introduce them to representative and help them/consult with them through the process of exploration. When the deal closes, an invoice is submitted and can range up to $30,000 for a single transaction.
Business Alliance, Inc. teaches you the most effective process for helping people find the franchise that is the best match for their background and their goals, and then provides you with continuous support as you run your consulting business.
Business Alliance, Inc. provides 4-phases in training to prepare you for your consulting business.
- Personalized one-to-one training
- Web-based training and implementation checklist
- Six months of round table training sessions
- Mentorship program and lead activation
- Weekly conference calls
- Webinars on business development and best practices
- Monthly newsletter
- Support for the life of your business from our corporate staff
Resource Partners for
- Customized website development
- Legal support
- Funding partners
- Lead generation portals
- Customer relationship management software
Many of our consultants do not have prior experience in franchising. It is not required, because our comprehensive training and support program will provide you with the knowledge and the tools that will enable you to come up to speed quickly and to be very successful.
What you do need to bring to this business is a strong desire to be your own boss, a strong desire to help others, a willingness to learn our system and excellent communication skills.