ComForCare provides an opportunity to own a business you can feel good about providing personal, companion, non-medical care in addition to skilled nursing care to the elderly such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, critical care needs including hygiene and medically related assistance.
A ComForCare business is a recession-resistant, home care service franchise model designed to give you the tools you need to support your business. Help seniors stay at home and fulfill a critical need.
A Global Need
There is no doubt about it, the growth of the world's aging population increases the need for senior care.
- More than 10,000 people turn 65 every day.
- By 2050, 88.5 million people will be 65 years old or older.
- The global senior population is increasing approximately 800,000 each month.
- Older adults often depend on others for assistance with daily activities.
- A growing number of seniors are living with one or more chronic illnesses including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer’s.
- There is an unmistakable and increasing desire among seniors to “age in place” in their own homes.
- Patients are discharged from hospitals much faster; the average length of a hospital stay has declined by five days since 1980.
- More than 49% of women over the age of 75 live alone with no spouse or loved one to assist them.
Benefits of Owning a ComForCare Franchise
Learn about the ComForCare difference. ComForCare has the expertise necessary to provide high-quality care and sustain long term success in this growing and evolving industry to help drive your business including:
- Clear Brand Positioning = Competitive Advantage
- Multiple Revenue Streams = Unlimited Revenue Potential
- Declining Royalty Fees = Lower Average Costs as You Grow
- Large Exclusive Territories = Greater Opportunities
- Reasonable Investment and Franchise Fee = Affordable Risk
- Strong National Alliances = Credibility and Referrals
- Unique Retirement Community Initiatives = Expanded Revenues and Market Penetration
- Quick Launch Program = Faster Revenue Ramp Up
- Proprietary Web-Based Business and CRM Software = Significant Time and Cost Savings
- Localized Internet Marketing Program = Consistent, Professional, Effective Web Presence
- Highly Effective Marketing Materials = Professional Branding and Messaging
- Personal Response Systems and Virtual Care Portal = Technology-Driven Care Programs
ComForCare provides franchisees with an in-depth, three-phase training program to support the opening of the business, as well as ongoing support throughout the life of their home care franchise.
- One Week of Online, At-Home Learning
- Two Weeks of Classroom Training at the ComForCare Training Center
- Ongoing Onsite Support at Your Location
What Makes an Ideal Owner
Ideal ComForCare Franchise Owners are compassionate and care about others and making a difference in their lives.
The most successful ComForCare owners have worked for themselves in the past and have good communication skills, like to develop business, like to manage people and they care about people.
Currently, ComForCare has 200 locations in the U.S., Canada, and United Kingdom and is expanding internationally in Germany, the Netherlands, check Republic and other countries.
Learn more today about how you can support the independence, dignity and clients’ desire to age in place through a ComForCare in-home care franchise.