The need for businesses to get noticed through brand recognition and advertising is more important than ever before. As a result, this need to get noticed has propelled the embroidery and promotional industry to a $50 billion market. EmbroidMe has made an imprint in the industry as the premier ‘Promotional Marketing Partner’ for businesses and consumers around the world. EmbroidMe has been at the forefront of this growth as one of the world's first embroidery and promotional products franchises, successfully franchising the full-service garment printing concept for over 10 years. Entrepreneur magazine has named the EmbroidMe Franchise as the leading franchising the full-service garment printing concept for over 10 years.
Ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in a $50 Billion Industry
The need for businesses to get noticed through brand recognition and advertising is more important than ever before. As a result, this need to get noticed has propelled the embroidery and promotional industry to a $50 billion market. EmbroidMe’s proven system has made an imprint in the industry as the premier ‘Promotional Marketing Partner’ for businesses and consumers around the world.
“We were searching for a way to get into business, and we searched high & low, found them to be compatible with our needs and what we were looking for to hit our goals and objectives as business owners in the embroidery world. We’ve had great success with the support & training that EmbroidMe has afforded us. We look forward to working with those at the top as well as down to the local field reps.” - George Noyes, Embroidme Owner, Westminster MD
Why Franchise with EmbroidMe?
- Internet Advertising Programs: EmbroidMe participates in an aggressive pay-per-click program that not only keeps us on top of our competitors, but also is strategically designed to drive traffic directly to your store.
- High Volume Buying Power: With over 300 stores worldwide, EmbroidMe has an economy of scale that enables us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors; thus, allowing you to generate large margins.
- Elite Training Program: Our industry expert training staff teaches you every aspect of running, managing, and promoting a successful EmbroidMe franchise.
- Regional Personnel: Are in tune with your local community and provide ongoing assistance for you every step of the way, while guaranteeing that you will always have regional support.
- Easy Turnkey Process: Ours turnkey process provides everything you need to run your business. From machinery to hardware/software everything is included for your franchise.
- Demographic Studies: We carefully research all aspects of every new EmbroidMe site, such as traffic patterns and client potential. After all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we assist you in the negotiation of your lease and the store build-out.
- Veterans' Discount: EmbroidMe offers 10% off the Franchise Fee for Veterans
At no obligation we encourage you to complete the request form for more information to discover why our proven system is ranked #1 in a $50 Billion industry.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We also award very unique MASTER LICENSE opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies.
A master license grants the owner the exclusive development privileges for the brand and generates a very positive cash flow stream from the selling of franchises and collecting royalties. To learn more about this special opportunity, please click "Get Free Info on EmbroidMe" and fill out the form!THESE FRANCHISES HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FRANCHISE INVESTMENT LAW OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING.
RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK: THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT AN OFFERING. AN OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY A PROSPECTUS FILED FIRST WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. SUCH FILING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW.