A Rewarding and Personally Fulfilling Franchise Opportunity
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care. We invite you to join our network of more than 1,073 independently owned and operated franchises providing non-medical companionship and home care services to seniors around the world. Our owners are individuals with a passion for helping seniors and a desire to make a difference. If you’re looking for a business that has a powerful brand name, relatively low start-up costs, growth potential, unprecedented corporate support and a most gratifying career path, then read on.
Leading the Way in At-Home Senior Care
An innovator in eldercare since 1994, Home Instead Senior Care has quickly become one of the world’s largest and most trusted names in the industry. We are proud to have created a caring Home Office culture and a successful systematic approach to help seniors live independently at home. This is truly a rewarding and meaningful business — one of the top reasons 20% of our franchisees own more than one Home Instead Senior Care location.
Explosive Industry Growth and a Vast Market Demand
The Wall Street Journal calls Home Instead Senior Care one of America’s top 25 high-performing franchises in part because a rapidly aging population creates exciting business opportunities. Consider these facts:
- By 2020, 60 million North Americans will be 65 years of age and older.
- 86% of seniors express the desire to continue living at home for as long as possible.
While we have more than 1000 franchises worldwide, the rising demand for senior services means there are plenty of territories available.
Here’s a quick summary of why we are so highly ranked in owner satisfaction.
- The most recognized and respected brand in the industry
- Belief in dignity and respect for our clients, our CAREGiversSM and our colleagues
- Unrivaled Home Office support
- No healthcare experience is necessary
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Exclusive, protected territories
- A tested and proven approach
- Technical support available 24/7
- Training at our world headquarters
- Cutting-edge marketing materials
- National advertising campaigns
- Proprietary software
- Complete materials start-up kit
- A strong Internet presence
Unequalled Support from an Experienced Home Office Team of 100
From new owner training … to business development … to 24/7 technical support, our comprehensive services are designed to help you succeed. With Home Instead Senior Care’s proven business system and knowledgeable staff you can confidently set up your business and begin recruiting CAREGivers and clients, following the same model used by hundreds of other successful Home Instead Senior Care owners around the world.
Home Instead Senior Care franchise fees include:
- Extensive new owner training at our world headquarters
- Your own personal new business advisor and performance team
- Ongoing online and web-based instruction for you, your staff and CAREGivers
- Planning visits and on-site business coaching
- Start-up kit with all materials needed to establish your business
- Marketing assessments, tools and materials
- National advertising campaigns
- Research Based Public Relations programs
- Lead development services
- A powerful state-customized Internet presence to provide client leads and help recruit staff
- Proprietary software for scheduling, data management and billing
- Advice and communications with our network of successful owners
- International conventions, state meetings, leadership conferences and mentoring programs
- NPDA membership
- Access to eldercare industry news and resources
- Best practices and standards information and updates
- Collaboration with home care competitors on key eldercare issue
By completing the form below, you give your express consent for Home Instead, Inc to contact you with more information about their franchise opportunity