A Children's Consignment Shop Has Never Been So Fun
What business can you own that is fun and rewarding and supports your community and your children? Why a Milk Money Consignment Shop of course. If you've ever thought about becoming a shop owner consider running a Milk Money consignment shop.
The Whole Package
Milk Money provides an opportunity for shop owners to join forces with this environmentally conscious company that focuses on re-using and recycling essential items such as clothing, toys, shoes, baby equipment and gear. Contribute to a sustainable lifestyle and have access to all the tools to help you operate a consignment store.
Milk Money Franchise Fee includes:
- The trade-marked name and logo
- Artwork and decor (including all store signage and decorations)
- Binder of print-ready ads, business cards, brochures, contracts, flyers and forms, as well as any custom-designed forms you request
- Immediate internet presence on www.milkmoneylove.com, the official Milk Money web site
- Design consultation and hands-on assistance in opening your store, this includes finding and negotiating a site, purchasing fixtures, setting up and decorating in Milk Money‘s unique style
- Successful consignment protocols -- a unique, refined system that works! Includes protocols for setting up and maintaining consignor accounts, accepting and pricing items, organizing seasonal sales and donations
- Extensive network of legal, administrative, and financial resources (including insurance, credit card provider, legal, financial accounting)
- Business consultation and assistance (establishing and maintaining all systems, as well as planning and implementing cost-effective marketing and advertising strategies)
- Ongoing training and support/overall industry know-how -- we will be with you every step of the way
The colorful, cozy consignment shops are neighborhood staples in a growing number of communities, and Milk Money would like you to expand with them. This opportunity is perfect for business-savvy moms who are eager to serve their community. You can even work with your children by your side.
Are you ready to bring a Milk Money consignment shop to your town?
Your Investment includes the following:
- Rent and Security Deposit
- Store/Office Supplies
- Telephone and Utilities (deposits and monthly bills)
- Computer / Software
- Additional Start-Up Capital
Milk Money maintains a diverse list of donation sites, so that unsold items reach families and children in need at schools, women's shelters, children's homes and organizations set up as a result of natural disasters such as Hurrican Sandy victims.
Join this family-friendly business and enjoy the benefits of owning a Milk Money consignment shop.
Nothing contained in this site is an offer to sell franchises. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed with the appropriate authority in the state in which you reside.
Create a business Where creativity, community and children shine. Contact Milk Money today.