BRICKS 4 KIDZ
We Learn. We Build. We Play with LEGO Bricks
Ranked #1 Children's Enrichment Program Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine, January 2014 & 2015
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ model was founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. From 2005 to 2008 Ms. Cote was a freelance architectural draftsman until she realized the opportunity to educate children on the STEM concepts (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) by utilizing LEGO® Bricks. In the Spring of 2008 while filling out the forms to become a "School Board Vendor," teaching Spanish classes, Michelle noticed a category listed for "Creative Science." At that moment Michelle thought to herself “my son loves to play with LEGO® Bricks, I could lead a Creative Science LEGO® class too." Michelle was awarded the bid for both the after-school Spanish and the Creative Science LEGO® class. That summer Michelle advertised a Spanish Camp and a LEGO® Camp. She had 3 children sign up for the Spanish and 35 children sign up for the LEGO® camp!
After seeing the excitement over the LEGO® Bricks, Michelle decided to go with the LEGO® after-school class in the fall - and it took off. That fall, Michelle found herself at 3 different elementary schools with an average of 20 students in each class every week. Michelle’s involvement with Bricks 4 Kidz continues as she creates and designs new Bricks 4 Kidz project kits and theme-based models.
Today BRICKS 4 KIDZ has over 650+ franchises throughout the world, making it one of the fastest growing franchises in the US and Canada (and possibly the world). Bricks 4 Kidz has been ranked #2 Best Personal Franchise and #5 Best New Franchise in Entrepreneur magazine.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-13+, using LEGO® Bricks.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ has a high probability for success in your area because:
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business.
- It requires only a modest investment.
- It can be operated as a part/full time business.
- There's a low-fixed overhead.
- It's easy to operate.
- It can be easily taught to anyone.
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family.
- Parents view the classes, workshops, camps and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent.
- The BRICKS 4 KIDZ schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business.
- There is year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime.
- Your business can thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- Afterschool Enrichment Classes
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Parties
- In-school Workshops
- Pre-School Classes
- Kidz Night Out
Turn your dream into reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
- Territory analysis;
- Guidance on how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- Initial supply of our proprietary project kits.
- Initial supply of DUPLOS®.
- Initial supply of marketing materials.
- One-day on-site visit
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual. Tools For Success
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ® name, logos and trademarks;
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- Your own email address at www.bricks4kidz.com;
- A well-managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Sales and marketing training resources and development
- Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.