You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
Buddy's Home Furnishings
How do I buy my own Buddy's Home Furnishings Franchise?Buddy's Home Furnishings has the roadmap to franchise success and a seasoned team of support to help you make an informed decision on whether Buddy's is the right investment for you. Here’s what you need to own your own Buddy's: at least $150,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $500,000. You can expect the total investment to cost between $349,570 and $839,690.
The Best Kept Secret in Franchising!
Buddy’s Home Furnishings is backed by more than 60 years of proven success, is recession resistant and offers impressive unit economics. Several single and multi-unit development opportunities are available and in high demand.
The Buddy’s Story
In 1961, Buddy’s Bi-Rite was founded in Tampa, FL and proceeded to grow into a chain of 43 furniture and appliance stores throughout Georgia and Florida in just 25 years.
Since then, the company adopted the name Buddy’s Home Furnishings and the franchising model as it grew its footprint to nearly 300 stores throughout the U.S. and Guam. The brand also expanded its product line to include furniture, electronics and home accessories while offering a new program that allows consumers to attain ownership of these goods through affordable payments without the constraints of traditional credit or financing.
Throughout its growth, Buddy’s Home Furnishings has built its business one satisfied customer at a time. Buddy’s is in the people business because it believes there’s something to be said for relationships with customers that aren’t built on transactions, but rather, trust.
Why Franchise with Buddy’s?
- 60 Years of Proven Success: We’re the third largest rent-to-own brand in the industry with a 60-year, recession-resistant business model. With families doing more at home on tighter budgets, our business model is as essential as ever.
- Great Unit Economics: On average, our top 25% of stores generate $1,501,500 in gross sales and $369,627 in cash flow per store.*
- Low Initial Investment: You can expect your initial investment for a Buddy’s franchise to be between $349,570 and $839,690 which is relatively low for retail development.
- Lots of White Space: We have several single and multi-unit territories available and in high demand nationwide.**
The Financial Requirements
To invest in a Buddy’s Home Furnishings franchise, candidates must have a minimum net worth of $500,000 and a minimum liquidity of $150,000. A background in franchising and multi-unit experience is desirable.
* This information reflects the Average Gross Sales and Average Free Cash Flow for the Top 25% of Buddy’s Home Furnishings company-owned retail businesses which were in operation for the entirety of the 2021 fiscal year. Of the 37 retail businesses that were in operation for all of 2021, 9 were included in the Top 25% sample set and 3 attained or surpassed the Average Gross Sales and 4 attained or surpassed the Average Free Cash Flow as described above. We refer you to Item 19 of our 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document for additional information. A NEW FRANCHISEE’S RESULTS MAY DIFFER FROM THE REPRESENTED PERFORMANCE. This advertisement is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. Offerings made by prospectus only and in compliance with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. ©2022 Buddy’s Home Furnishings®. All rights reserved.
** Excluding California, Hawaii, Minnesota and Wisconsin.