Major French Hair Salon Franchise is expanding in the United States!
Attention to French beauty and exquisite guest service make Camille Albane a winning hair salon franchise.
Camille Albane is the leading French hair salon franchise, with nearly 300 locations throughout Europe. It is part of the Dessange International network that includes the luxury Dessange Paris and value-oriented Fantastic Sams salon brands. We provide franchisees with a powerful visual brand identity with the backing of our parent company Dessange International’s network of more than 2,000 salons in more than 40 countries worldwide.
The $75 billion-a-year hair-care industry in the U.S. is growing at a rate of 8% annually and within this industry our unit-level economics are outstanding. Our average customer ticket — typically $90 or more and ranging from $40 to $200 — is higher than that of most other national salon Camille Albane_1franchises. Our line of hair-care products, styling products, manicures and make-up delivers a strong additional stream of revenue to each salon.
We’re growing the Camille Albane brand across the United States, and that equals opportunity for forward-thinking franchise buyers.
As we take off in the U.S. market, we’re determined to recreate our European market dominance here, and we’re looking for single and multi-unit franchise partners to help fulfill this vision.
There are five key reasons for Camille Albane's outstanding international success:
- We help every woman be the most beautiful version of herself - Everything we do is deisgned to ensure that every client feels more beautiful and confident when she leaves our salon than whenCamille Albane_1 she came in.
- Our guest services put us in a league of our own - We have carved out a unique niche in the marketplace with our attentive client care, our bi-annual make-up and hair collections, and our proprietary hair-care innovations.
- Camille Albane specializes in today’s hottest color treatment, Balayage - arguably one of the most requested color services in the world. Balayage is practised in many salons, but it was pioneered and perfected in ours.
- We stack the deck for success with high-level experience - At Camille Albane we recruit experienced, dedicated people whoCamille Albane_2 are passionate about their craft. Our Paris-trained educators work with our stylists twice a year to make sure they stay abreast of the latest styles and techniques.
- No other hair salon franchise is bringing French beauty to the U.S. - French beauty trends - our specialty - lead the fashion and hair-care industries, and now that leadership will be here in America. No other hair salon franchise in the U.S. does what we do.
You can be successful with our brand even if you come to us with no previous salon experience. We are looking for entrepreneurs. You can count on us for training and on-demand support, including marketing, operations, styling and financial advice, and much more.
Camille Albane Franchise Financial Details, Costs and Fees
$20,000 - $40,000.
Minimum cash required:
Total investment range:
$237,900 - $419,800.
Net worth required: