The Only Senior Care Franchise Which Provides Back Office Support.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide you income even in economic down turns? One that provides you with everything you need to open a successful business, is a low investment and high return on your investment?
Read on and consider opening a senior care franchise. CareBuilders at Home provides back office support which reduces the time spent on administrative tasks and allows you to spend time growing your business for the ever expanding senior market.
CareBuilders at Home is an “all-inclusive” in home health care franchise which provides home assessments, personal care, non-medical home care, In-home technology, and transition planning services.
CareBuilders at Home franchises work to improve the quality of life at every stage of aging and provides the following services:
- Home care assessment
- In-home safety technology
- Private duty companion
- Personal care
- Residential transition guidance
- Senior placement services
You'll Have an Advantage with a CareBuilders Franchise
As a CareBuilders franchisee you'll be supported with complete back-office services which include:
- Payroll administration
- Payroll funding for all direct care staff
- Accounts receivable functions
- Employee screening and training
Rapidly Growing Senior Population
Private home care industry is currently one of the fastest growing sectors of the U.S. economy and will continue its rapid growth over the next several decades as our elderly population continues to climb.
Senior Population Demographics
- By 2025 the senior population of America will increase from 49 million to nearly 72 million*
- The population of people 85 and older will grow from 5.3 million to nearly 21 million by 2050**
- 89% of all seniors want to age in their homes for as long as possible***
- 80% of seniors have at least one chronic health condition, and over half of them have two
*(Source: The Department of Health and Human Services and the State Department), **(Source: U.S. Census Bureau), ***(AARP survey)
Training, Support and Tools You Can Use
CareBuilders at Home will provide a wide variety of training and supportive materials including:
- Scheduling software
- Developing your marketing and sales strategy
- Hiring and training caregivers
- Conducting client assessments
- Marketing collateral
- Operating procedures manual
- Assistance obtaining your state home care license
Take the Next Step
Are you ready to help seniors and their families and want to reap the rewards of a growing industry? Complete the form below today.