How do I buy my own CarePatrol Franchise?The total investment to buy a CarePatrol franchise ranges from $43,620 to $103,620 and requires $50,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees have access to immersive training, ongoing peer-to-peer collaboration, proprietary software, proven best practices and more to help their businesses grow and prosper. In short, the value is realized as CarePatrol helps entrepreneurs like you become the subject-matter experts for families seeking help for their aging loved ones.
CarePatrol was awarded 27 new franchise agreements in 2021, reaching systemwide revenue growth of nearly 50%.
Our home-based, low-investment business model is far different than senior home care franchises, as you will not have to worry about staffing, payroll and overhead until your business scales up significantly. CarePatrol is a proven business model that has helped dozens of entrepreneurs enrich their lives by delivering much-needed peace of mind to families and seniors.
Learn more about why you should franchise with CarePatrol.
Now is the best time to invest in a CarePatrol franchise.
The reason we’re one of the industry leaders is that our founding in 1993 created a lucrative and untapped market segment: the home placement industry. By specializing in this niche, CarePatrol has grown to over 150 locations in more than 30 states, making us not only the largest home placement franchise in the nation but also the brand that Americans trust. More importantly, our franchisees have helped thousands of families and are rewarded both financially and personally, as the impact our franchisees have on their communities cannot be measured.
According to The Washington Post, 10,000 people will turn 65 every day until 2030, and this wave of seniors is creating an enormous demand for assisted living facilities.
Why Choose CarePatrol?
- BUSINESS WITH PURPOSE - We believe that helping families is a way of giving back to the community and is a “gift of new life” for our seniors. If you want to touch the hearts of your clients, owning a CarePatrol senior solutions franchise is the right choice for you.
- LOW INVESTMENT - CarePatrol is one of the most affordable investment opportunities in the senior care industry. For less than $100,000, you can make a lasting difference in your community and make a great living for yourself.
- CULTURE - CarePatrol started as a result of seeing the problems that occur when families are ill-equipped or lack time to find the safest senior living options on their own.
- TRAINING AND SUPPORT - CarePatrol has one of the most intensive training platforms in the industry. We will help you through every step of the process of becoming your community’s most trusted senior care advisor.
- INDUSTRY LEADER - CarePatrol is not only the leader in assisted living solutions, but we are also well positioned to be that leader for many years to come.
- SIGNIFICANT EARNING POTENTIAL - Our franchisees earn 142% more revenue on average than our next closest competitor!
Growth and Earning Potential
There is no question that the CarePatrol business model is capable of financial success, although that success is dependent on how closely you follow our business model. In 2021, CarePatrol had revenue growth of 50%.
What Our CarePatrol Franchise Owners Say About Us
“One of my most important goals when I started CarePatrol, is I wanted to find a way to be connected with my community. But, I also had financial goals and I've more than surpassed that goal. It's been amazing and I've been able to do that without sacrificing my personal life. I have time for my family and children. That has actually been enhanced.” - Michelle Graft
“I had a personal experience with my grandmother. My grandmother had Alzheimer's and our family was collectively taking care of her. We had no clue where to turn. When this opportunity came up, I had experienced it before, and I knew the feelings and the trauma the families were going through. I am now able to be a problem solver for them. I can calm them down, put them at ease, and let them know that collectively we will get through this together. We will find a place for mom or dad. When I heard about CarePatrol and the opportunity to own a CarePatrol franchise, having had that experience, I thought it was the perfect fit for me, and it's worked out that way.” - Jonathan Clark
No previous experience is required in the senior care or medical industries to franchise with CarePatrol. What is required is:
- The desire to help others like they are your own family
- An outgoing personality capable of communicating effectively to others
- The desire to build relationships and network in your community
- The ability to speak in front of groups
- The need to own a business that makes a difference
- The desire to learn
Touch hearts and change lives as a CarePatrol franchisee.