Jumpstart Success with a CMIT Business
CMIT Solutions is the only franchise company that can offer affordable IT solutions to an SMB market desperate for a higher level of service and support. CMIT franchise partners work with other professionals during professional hours.
The demand for quality IT service is booming in the business world, and CMIT’s owners can offer it while achieving flexibility, freedom, community contribution, and wealth accumulation. If you’re ready to reap the rewards of your hard work, don’t try to go it alone and figure out bookkeeping, payroll, taxes, marketing, vendor negotiation, industry trends, and local and federal regulations on your own. Let CMIT help with the back end of the business so you can concentrate on building something meaningful for the future.
Because of strong product development and partner management, the cost structure is much lower than an independent IT provider’s. That gives CMIT franchisees the opportunity to be more profitable working in the CMIT system. The revenue per franchisee is in the top quartile of the franchise industry and well above other MSPs. CMIT franchisees have P&Ls that look better than most independent businesses, which leads to a better valuation for their company.
As a CMIT Solutions franchisee, you’ll know what to expect: established business services and a proven track record helping small to medium-sized businesses overcome technological hurdles. But that’s just the beginning.
- High-margin business
- Proven business model
- Rigorous system of product development, market research, and strategy implementation
- Preferred pricing
- Established systems, tools, products, marketing, and operations
- Nationwide network of more than 150 offices and 700 technical resources
- Nationally recognized brand
- Comprehensive business strategy that mirrors the needs of today’s marketplace
- Powerful sales and marketing programs and tools
- In-depth franchisee training and proactive support
- Experienced Home Office corporate leadership and support staff
- Collaborative network of franchise business owners
- Access to most up-to-date technology, including hardware and software
Ideal CMIT Solutions Franchisees
Although it is not necessary for CMIT Solutions owners to have an IT background, ideal franchisees are able to learn and talk about it as a business tool and understand its critical role in business. Other qualifications include:
- Executive management or business ownership experience
- Basic financial, management and relationship-building skills
- Sufficient capital to invest $128,000 - $176,000
- Minimum net worth of $350,000 (excludes those with an existing IT business)
IT Services Industry Trends
- Industry group CompTIA projects more than 5% growth in 2016, which translates to $185 billion in new IT industry revenue.
- In the United States today, 99.7% of all businesses operating have less than 200 employees.
- Small businesses increasingly view technology as a key enabler of business success
- IT industry business confidence hit six-year highs in 2015, with further gains predicted in 2016
- Forecasted trends for 2016 include a continued push toward cloud computing and a demand for more user-friendly solutions that still provide comprehensive end-to-end services