You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
ComForCare Senior Services
How do I buy my own ComForCare Senior Services Franchise?ComForCare is looking for franchise owners who are passionate about helping people and who have the drive to scale a multifaceted business with unlimited profit-potential. Owners can maximize revenue potential by owning multiple territories in a market, based on availability. The total initial investment to open a ComForCare franchise is between $71,475 and $154,150. Prospective franchise owners are asked to have a minimum of $50,000 in liquid capital.
One of the Top Franchises to Own in a $300 Billion Industry.
ComForCare is actively looking for entrepreneurs who want to thrive in a promising business that requires heart and soul. ComForCare is your chance to own a senior home care franchise business that makes a real, meaningful difference in the lives of older adults in your community. Our franchise owners drive high returns on low investments while simultaneously helping families find peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones want to live their best life possible.
Founded over 20 years ago, ComForCare has grown to more than 200 franchise locations across the country and has built a reputation as one of the best franchises to own in the $300 billion senior care industry, with special programs to keep us at the forefront of senior care.
Learn more today.
Build a Meaningful Life in Business with ComForCare.
Our industry-leading franchise is meeting the rising demand for in-home care solutions.
10,000 people are turning 65 on a daily basis, a trend poised to continue until 2030 and beyond. This means that millions of families are going to face the difficult and emotional decision of finding the right care solution for their aging loved ones. ComForCare is a BEST-IN-CLASS provider (as rated by Net Promoter Scores from both clients and caregivers) of in home care solutions to empower everyone in the family to live their best life possible.
We specialize in helping loved ones get the care they need at home. ComForCare also helps entrepreneurs own a thriving business that makes a lasting difference in the lives of their clients.
In 2021, ComForCare was awarded 39 new franchise agreements, reaching close to double digit system growth. Additionally, Fortune Magazine and Great Place To Work® recognized ComForCare as the number one home care company on the Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ 2021 list.
Answering the Call to Help
Millions of people need in-home care and the demand will increase well into the future. Just look at these industry statistics:
- 90% of seniors want to remain in their homes as they age (according to AARP’s “The United States of Aging” survey).
- Hospitals are discharging patients more quickly, with the average length of stay now being 4.6 days, down from 7.3 days in 1980. That means, even after rehab, many people are coming home in need of ongoing assistance.
- According to a recent USA Today poll, 43% of 45-65 year olds say they anticipate remaining in their current residences throughout their retirement.
- The U.S. Census Bureau reports that the number of people in America who are 65 and older will hit 70 million by 2030.
- More than 5.8 million live with Alzheimer’s disease, according to the Alzheimer’s Association, and that number is expected to increase to 14 million people by 2050.
- The Alzheimer’s Association reports that someone contracts the disease every 65 seconds in the United States.
The ComForCare Difference
- DementiaWise® - a comprehensive care approach for people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Joyful Memories® - creates connections with older adults using the power of music.
- Caregiver First™ - program for recruiting and retaining quality caregivers
- ComForCare has a 10-step hiring process
- Personalized care plans for every family
- Multiple training programs
Ideal ComForCare Candidate
Successful ComForCare franchise owners have many traits in common. In addition to some business experience and strong people skills, they also are:
- Team and relationship builders
- Strong communicators
- Solid managers
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Able and willing to follow a proven system
They also want to know that they are buying into the most comprehensive, well-run brand possible from every angle, not just the financial one.
Join the brand that revolutionized home-care solutions for aging adults.