You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
ComForcare Senior Services
How do I buy my own ComForcare Senior Services Franchise?
ComForCare is looking for franchise owners who are passionate about helping people and who have the drive to scale a multifaceted business with unlimited profit-potential. Owners can maximize revenue potential by owning multiple territories in a market, based on availability. The total initial investment to open a ComForCare franchise is between $79,275 and $150,400. Prospective franchise owners are asked to have a minimum of $50,000 in liquid capital.
One of the Top Franchises to Own in the $300 Billion Senior Home Care Industry.
ComForCare is your chance to own a senior home care franchise business that makes a real, meaningful difference in the lives of older adults in your community. ComForCare has grown to more than 200 franchise locations across the country and has built a reputation as one of the best franchises to own in the senior care industry, with special programs to keep us at the forefront of senior care.
As the demand for senior care solutions rapidly expands, ComForCare is actively looking for entrepreneurs who want to thrive in a recession-proof business that requires heart and soul.
Learn more today.
Build a Meaningful Life in Business with ComForCare.
Our industry-leading franchise is meeting the rising demand for in-home care solutions.
10,000 people are turning 65 on a daily basis, a trend poised to continue until 2030 and beyond. This means that millions of families are going to face the difficult and emotional decision of finding the right care solution for their aging loved ones. ComForCare is a BEST-IN-CLASS provider (as rated by Net Promoter Scores from both clients and caregivers) of in home care solutions to empower everyone in the family to live their best life possible.
We specialize in helping loved ones get the care they need at home. ComForCare also helps entrepreneurs own a thriving business that makes a lasting difference in the lives of their clients.
Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500® ranked ComForCare a Top Franchise for 2020.
Answering the Call to Help
Millions of people need in-home care and the demand will increase well into the future. Just look at these industry statistics:
- 90% of seniors want to remain in their homes as they age (according to AARP’s “The United States of Aging” survey).
- In 2015, only 32% of women over the age of 75 live with a spouse, and widows accounted for 34% of all older women, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration on Aging.
- Hospitals are discharging patients more quickly, with the average length of stay now being 4.6 days, down from 7.3 days in 1980. That means, even after rehab, many people are coming home in need of ongoing assistance.
- According to a recent USA Today poll, 43% of 45-65 year olds say they anticipate remaining in their current residences throughout their retirement.
- The U.S. Census Bureau reports that the number of people in America who are 65 and older will hit 70 million by 2030.
- More than 5.8 million live with Alzheimer’s disease, according to the Alzheimer’s Association, and that number is expected to increase to 14 million people by 2050.
- The Alzheimer’s Association reports that someone contracts the disease every 65 seconds in the United States.
The ComForCare Difference
- DementiaWise® - a comprehensive care approach for people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Joyful Memories® - creates connections with older adults using the power of music.
- Caregiver First™ - program for recruiting and retaining quality caregivers
- ComForCare has a 10-step hiring process
- Personalized care plans for every family
- Multiple training programs
Ideal ComForCare Candidate
Successful ComForCare franchise owners have many traits in common. In addition to some business experience and strong people skills, they also are:
- Team and relationship builders
- Strong communicators
- Solid managers
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Able and willing to follow a proven system
They also want to know that they are buying into the most comprehensive, well-run brand possible from every angle, not just the financial one.
Join the brand that revolutionized home-care solutions for aging adults.
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in
SYNERGY HomeCare is a Prime Opportunity. SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to providing the highest quality non-medical home care services by treating all clients, of all ages, with dignity and respect. Because of this commitment to quality, we strive to…
Cash Required: $50,000
The Best Kept Secret in Franchising! Buddy’s Home Furnishings is backed by more than 60 years of proven success, is recession resistant and offers impressive unit economics. Several single and multi-unit development opportunities are available and in high…
Cash Required: $150,000
Join the Largest Barbecue Franchise in America! Dickey's Barbecue Pit is a true American success story serving legit Texas barbecue across the world. In 1941, Travis Dickey opened the first location in Dallas, Texas. Soon enough, our barbecue was…
Cash Required: $100,000
Own a City Wide Franchise. In 2021, City Wide Facility Solutions is celebrating 60 years in business, 20 years in franchising, and record-breaking $400 Million in systemwide revenue in 2020 amidst the pandemic. The City Wide business-to-business sales and…
Cash Required: $150,000
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business, PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his home as a business consultant.…
Cash Required: $70,000
Own an Essential B2B Printing & Marketing Franchise. Be part of the modern printing industry. Own a franchise that can provide anything you can put a name, image, or logo on. Apparel, Promotional Products, Signs & Banners & much, much more! With…
Cash Required: $50,000
Get started for as little as $15,000. Make an investment in your future. No franchise fees, setup fees or training costs. 100% of your investment goes to your business. Do you need work that can fit around your family commitments? As a dealer with Mattress…
Cash Required: $15,000
The Only Opportunity That Is Booming During COVID- 19 Crises. The Commercial Capital Training Group has been a leader in the commercial finance industry for individuals to successfully own their own commercial finance business. We developed a…
Cash Required: $25,000
Become a successful financing specialist by joining the nation's oldest and largest business opportunity in the industry. The Loan Consultants business opportunity is recession proof, offering the product everyone needs - money. Establish your respected…
Cash Required: $13,800
Join a $200 Billion Dollar Industry! 1-800-Plumber +Air franchise owners gain access to a proven system and dedicated team standing by them every step of the way. Why Choose 1-800-Plumber+Air? The Unforgettable Brand Name. Unbeatable brand…
Cash Required: $70,000
Your "Award-Winning" CBD Store. Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Join the largest network of CBD retailers in the U.S. and the exclusive home of award-winning, hemp-derived SunMed and Sunflora products. With more than 500 stores in 41…
Cash Required: $60,000
Become an Exclusive Dealer with Fleet Services International (FSI) and join the leader in the Automotive After-Market Industry. Fleet Services International is an on-site commercial fleet maintenance and repair business with a 40 year record of industry…