Welcome to Extra Innings!
Welcome to the Extra Innings Franchise Opportunity. If you love the game of Baseball or Softball and have the drive and ambition to be your own boss, Extra Innings may be for you. The Extra Innings team can help you transform your passion for the sport into a successful business.
Extra Innings Training Facilities
Extra Innings is more than just a batting cage. Our facilities focus on improving the performance of baseball and softball players by providing them with opportunities to practice year-round in our batting cages and tunnels, work privately or part of a group with our professional instructors, and test the latest baseball and softball equipment and apparel at our renowned Pro Shop that carries top names at the lowest prices.
Why Join the Extra Innings Franchise Team?
- We offer a proven and award-winning business system that provides a diversified and consistent revenue stream
- Bulk discounts on equipment, uniforms and services
- Partnerships with over 50 baseball & softball industry leaders, such as Nike, New Balance, Wilson/DeMarini, Easton, Louisville Slugger, Mizuno, Rawlings and many more!
- Initial and ongoing comprehensive training
- Site selection and location assistance
- Online “Clubhouse” support system available 24/7
- Full Marketing & Advertising support
- Extra Innings brand recognition and exclusive rights to sell Extra Innings products
- Complete access to the Extra Innings advisory staff
- Your Extra Innings teammates are your peers, people who are baseball and softball enthusiasts
An Industry Poised for Tremendous Growth
We are in the personal training age. People are hiring fitness trainers, self-help coaches, career coaches, etc. Why should baseball be any different? In fact, baseball/softball training is emerging as a high-growth industry. The reason is simple: Baseball and softball are not just games anymore. For millions of Americans it is a passion; something they eat, sleep and breathe, whether they are players, coaches, parents or fans. However, passion for the game and the ability to play well do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. What makes for a great player is training and equipment. Players need to focus on learning the proper fundamentals and using the best gear to succeed. As a result, former baseball players and coaches are now opening their own training facilities. This lets them stay involved in the game, while making a good living. You can, too!
Beating the Competition
- Our business Model Works!
- Our ranking on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 List
- Our facility design creates the perfect setting for effective skill-building
- Our nationally recognized pro shop gives you a competitive edge
- Our equipment distribution capabilities let you compete with much larger stores
- Our business approach generates a balanced revenue stream that flows regardless of season
- Our cutting edge technology brings in revenues even outside our facility walls
- Our expertise and knowledge of the industry