You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Footprints Floors Franchise?The total investment to start your own premium flooring business with Footprints ranges between $78,505 and $113,030. Prospects are required to have $75,000 in liquid capital and have excellent organizational skills. The number of home buyers continues to grow and is outpacing the number of new homes being built making now a great time to own a Footprints Floors franchise! Join a team with 10 years of growth.
Find Financial & Personal Freedom!
Footprints Floors is an innovative franchise model revolutionizing the industry. They are a labor company specializing in installing floors, NOT the sale of flooring products. The Footprints Floors Franchise Model is: Owners meet with customers, complete an installation estimate, and book the job. Franchise Owners then manage 10-99 subcontractors who complete the labor and spend their time as the main point of contact for the customer.
Secure Your Franchise by Inquiring Today!
EARN $247,619* IN GROSS PROFIT IN THIS BORINGLY STABLE INDUSTRY
The simplest, most profitable franchise model on the block.
- No office to rent
- No inventory to store
- No full-time employees
- No actual flooring installation
- Experienced, Faith guided support team
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN A FOOTPRINTS FLOOR RIGHT NOW:
To truly understand the uniqueness of the Footprints Floors franchise opportunity, it’s a good idea to compare it to the average restaurant franchise.
- Initial Investment: $78,505+.
- Average Gross Sales: $586,795.
- Average Gross PROFIT: $247,619*.
- No office needed; start every day from home.
- No equipment, inventory, or HR costs are involved.
- Make your own schedule, and enjoy plenty of family time.
- 51% of restaurant franchises have profits of less than $50,000 per year.**
- The average profit of all food franchise restaurants is just $82,033.***
- The average “low-end” initial investment of the top 10 franchises in the 2020 Franchise 500 is $751,000. That’s 10x the initial investment of a Footprints Floors!
- Costly, messy equipment (CLEANING fryers and grills is NOT sexy) that average between $100,000 - $300,000 upfront!****
- Restaurants are usually open 7 days a week, from morning to night — work-life balance is virtually nonexistent.
*Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 - Table 3
**Franchise Business Review
HOW FOOTPRINTS FLOORS’ SUPPORT EASES THE STRESS OF OWNING A BUSINESS
A Dedicated Call Center
- We answer every lead, inquiry, or request for an estimate for your Footprints Floors Franchise.
- We handle existing customer service queries.
- We schedule appointments based on your availability.
Expert Marketing Support
- We take care of your website and SEO and help manage your HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- We give you proven social media marketing strategies.
- We assist with your direct mail campaigns and materials.
Guidance on Subcontractor Crew Management
- We teach you everything you need to know to hire, pay, oversee and maintain crews.
- We can guarantee crews will be busy 12 months out of the year
- We use subcontractors- no payroll employees are necessary!
Ongoing Training and Support
- Thorough initial training in Colorado and hands-on training in your own market
- Regular support calls
- Finance management support and more
WHY INVEST IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY
- The home improvement industry is currently worth $380 billion and is expected to be a $454.6 billion industry by the end of 2023.
- Approximately 80% of the nation’s 137 million homes are now at least 20 years old, and 40% are at least 50 years old. Older homes = more need for remodeling services!
- Over the past year, home improvement spending increased at almost 2x the rate of the rest of the retail sector!
WHO MAKES AN IDEAL FOOTPRINTS FLOORS OWNER?
- Business-Savvy - You should have a strong business, sales, or management background, strong leadership/sales skills, and the drive to succeed in your market.
- People Person - You love meeting people and enjoy working with them face-to-face.
- Family-Oriented - You are dedicated to family, faith, friends, and giving back to your community.
- Growth-Minded - You’re excited to build a successful business and help it grow!
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE FRANCHISE PROCESS TODAY
We’re entirely SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 cities!
Simplicity, Freedom, Faith, and Family are the focus for 2022. Get started today before it's too late!