Approximately 37 million Americans practice yoga up from 20 million in 2012.
Yoga is the fastest growing fitness practice in the U.S. Here are a few facts about the growing market and why it makes sense to invest in an Honor Yoga studio:
The number of American practitioners has grown 50% over the last 4 years.
34% of Americans say they are likely to practice yoga in the next 12 months to improve flexibility, stress relief and fitness.
Over $16 billion was spent by yoga practitioners on yoga clothing, equipment, classes and accessories last year.
Honor Yoga Divisions
Honor Yoga studios encompass 7 divisions. Franchisees can choose to focus on one or all of the divisions in their space.
- Therapeutics - nurtures those recovering from or living with an injury or illness
- Retreats - bring yoga outside the studio to help people connect with the earth through travel
- Circle of Life - offers classes to every age groups including expecting mothers, children and seniors
- Workplace Yoga - help employees become more focused, productive and healthy mentally and physically
- Mind & Energy - brings the healing power of Reiki, meditation and mindfulness to communities
- Aerial - aerial yoga uses hammocks and anti-gravity to help improve circulation and to create length in the spine
- Acro - combines acrobatics, massage and yoga to build trust within the body
Honor Yoga Supports You Every Step of the Way!
The Honor Yoga team supports you every step of the way and gives you the tools you need to run a successful studio.
- Strong Brand Identity
- Financial Planning
- Proven Business Model
- Complete Operations Manual
- Site Selection Services
- Interior Design Services
- Staffing and Training
- Marketing Programs
- Outreach and Community Programs
- Branded Content
- Core Support
- Custom Web Portal
We Offer Classes for All!
Honor Yoga prides itself on providing classes to every age group from children to seniors. As an Honor Yoga studio owner you can offer:
We offer Yoga for everyone from beginners to advanced practices, as well as workshops, series, and immersions.
- Beginner Classes
- Flow & Heated Flo
- Calm & Strong
- Power & Heated Power
- Teen and Tween Classes
- Family Classes
- Prenatal Classes
- Chair Classes
In addition, studio owners have the opportunity to host teacher trainings where instructors can become certified in Honor's core curriculum classes and workshops.
We Care About the Environment!
Honor Yoga is committed to reducing their impact on the environment and therefore build their studios with a sustainable design and eco-friendly environment:
- Indoor living wall gardens, Bamboo flooring and Reusable water bottles
- Items made with recyclable materials such as tote bags and yoga mats
- We use cloth towels and ceramic mugs instead of paper towels and cups
Single or Double Studio? It's Your Choice!
Franchisees can choose between two layout design of either a single studio or double studio.
Single Studio Specs
- 1,900 sq. ft., One yoga room, approx. 1,100 sq. ft., Two uni-sex restrooms, All core offerings except Aerial
Total cash required for studio $83,181 - $147,081
Total cost to open studio $110,908 - $196,108
Double Studio Specs
- 3,000 sq. ft., Two yoga rooms, approx. 1,000 sq. ft. and 600 sq. ft., Optional treatment room for Reiki, Tai Massage and energy work, Two uni-sex restrooms, All core offerings
Total cash required for studio $100,433 - $158,10
Total cost to open studio $133,908 - $210,808
The perfect yogipreneur who owns and operates an Honor Yoga studio is passionate about yoga and making it available to everyone and is also:
- Business savvy and has strong leadership skills
- Committed to giving and elevating community with readiness to serve
- Open, willing, brave, fearless and filled with gratitude
- Willing to invest time, energy and money in their future to create a profitable business