The world’s first and only digital gym. You don’t need to be a fitness pro to change lives. Or patented tech and individualized coaching system gives our owner and clients one of a kind tools for success.
Koko FitClub Franchising
You have the passion to run your own business, but finding the right opportunity that inspires you, one that aligns with your lifestyle and financial goals, is vital for you and your family. You have worked hard all your life. It’s time now to put it all together and do something you love.
Life Changers Wanted
Each and every day, Koko owners across the country are helping change the lives of thousands of Koko clients. In the process, these owners have changed their own lives as well. Whether it’s escaping the corporate grind, or simply taking control of your life and financial future, Koko owners have the pride of knowing they own a business that makes a positive impact on the lives of people in their community every day. With Koko, you can do well and do something good at the same time.
The alternative to the mainstream gym
Today only 17% of U.S. adults belong to a gym. Koko exists for the millions of people who have been ignored by the mainstream fitness industry, or just don’t fit in the one-size –fits-all gyms and group exercise studios on every corner.
Our focus is serving this huge and lucrative niche by delivering individualized coaching and results in both a way and in an environment that they simply cannot find anywhere else. Everything at Koko is personalized and individual. In fact, our name itself is a Japanese word for “individual” or “one by one.”
So whether our clients choose to work out independently with our one-of-a-kind digital coaching technology, or 1:1 with a friendly FitCoach, at Koko, our clients always know exactly what to do, and get individualized coaching with every single strength, cardio or functional workout. Thanks to our patented end-to-end training system, Koko owners and staff are able to deliver expert 1:1 coaching that’s consistent, efficient and amazingly effective.
You Don’t Need to be a Fitness Pro – You Can Do This!
Koko FitClub owners come all walks of life, and many don’t have a background in fitness. Our proven fitness training system and patented coaching technology allow anyone to run a successful fitness business and deliver scalable, individualized coaching to every client, every time.
If you love the fitness lifestyle, all you need to open your Koko FitClub franchise is the drive to build and grow a successful business, and a passion for helping others. We provide the rest!
- Proven business system
- Turnkey social media and marketing system
- One-of-a-kind Koko Smartraining™ System and training methodology
- Superior, step-by-step business training and education
- And…one-to-one personal business coaching from fitness industry experts, every step of the way.
And if you are wondering whether you have the capital to do it? Between our coaching and financing resources, we’ll help you figure that out!
Meet some actual life-changers
Meet some of our Koko Owners, people maybe just like you, who are turning a personal passion for fitness and helping others into a successful business. They go to work each morning excited and energized to help others succeed.
“So many people need a plan, encouragement and direction. I am most excited about being a solution for those who are overwhelmed with getting fit, and don't think they have somewhere to turn.” - Jessica Schaap, Sioux Falls, SD
“After 18 months of being clients, my wife and I quit our corporate jobs to become owners. We are part of a fantastic franchise system, and it has put our family on a great path.” - Tim Calise, South Shore and Cape Cod, MA
“If someone is considering a business in the field of health and fitness I highly recommend exploring Koko FitClub ownership. Koko offers clients access to the best training system available.” - Mark McMahon, Charleston, SC
Now is your time.
You are ready. Bring that dream to life -- for you, your family and your community. You deserve to love what you do every day.
Don’t wait. Let us help you discover if Koko is right for you.
Koko FitClub franchisees are smart, caring people who are passionate about improving the health and wellness of their communities.
- “Koko has done a great job making me feel a part of a family. We wanted to get involved in a business that was personally rewarding and fun. I’m excited to change lives daily. Including my own! I get lost and am aimless in big box gyms. Kickboxing and classes were too hardcore -- I was yelled at too much for my liking. There are so many people just like me! They want direction, support, questions answered, measurable progress, growth, recognition, fun, community. I truly don't see this in other exercise choices. My biggest reason for quitting every gym or fitness choice I have ever signed up for is addressed in the Koko model.” - Karen Lossing, Franchisee, Koko FitClub San Diego, CA
- “If someone is considering franchising as an avenue for developing a business, particularly in a field like health and fitness that offers so much positive opportunity for so many people, I highly recommend exploring ownership of a Koko FitClub franchise.
- Koko impacts the lives our community by offering our clients access to the best training system available, Koko was the right fit for me because of the product, the people and the business structure. With Koko, the technology foundation and science behind the Smartraining System and equipment makes it easier for people to stay healthy. The people who are behind the company have a collective passion for changing the lives of every client that is evident at every level of the organization. The business structure of Koko, including the sales, marketing and business systems support which will allow me as a Franchisee to focus more granularly on staff recruitment and training; member engagement and satisfaction and ultimately growth and profitability. The opportunity to secure Area Development rights, and ultimately manage the Koko messaging and business presence across a medium size DMA like Charleston is compelling within a franchise model. The size of investment, relatively low percentage of total expenses required for labor, all point to a sound business opportunity. The entire franchisor team from Marketing, Operations, Finance, Retail and IT has been exceptional in every aspect.” Mark McMahon, Franchisee, Koko FitClub Charleston, SC.
- “When I first started to think about being in a franchise, I was a little scared in terms of knowing what to expect – the vetting process really broke it down to make sure it was the right thing for me and for Koko. Each step allowed me to learn more and the process really impressed upon me how much Koko CARES about what owners are in the system, The corporate team is FABULOUS! Everyone is an expert in their field – which enhances my knowledge and expertise. They welcome questions. Their goal is to make you as successful as possible. Koko breaks it down into every individual step. And helps you succeed in each step. It’s like a recipe -- if you follow it you will succeed. I feel that Koko takes care of its owners as individuals. You are not just a number. You are joining a family! They help you recognize your unique talent and skills and work with you to determine how best to apply those to the business. They help you every step of the way.” –Dr. Anna Bonadonna, MD, Koko FitClub Glenview, IL
- “I love the positive interaction with our members as they work through challenges and achieve successes. [In] a group exercise dominated community, Koko offers people like me (and there are lots of us!) a very powerful alternative in a non-threatening, highly personalized environment. I'm a people person, but more comfortable in one-on-one scenarios than in big groups. That is what makes Koko a perfect fit for me, as a member as well as an owner. I love that we have the ability to help our members achieve their individual goals one person at a time. The business model is simple to comprehend and adopt, and corporate support has been very positive from the very start. A lot of hand holding early in the ownership process gave way to training wheels being raised at the appropriate time. Support continues to be as close as I want or need it to be.” Liza Loeber, Franchisee, Koko FitClub Charlotte, NC
- “Client relationships become more than a business relationship; turning into more of a personal/friendship relationship. I am most excited about helping people meet their health goals. Koko FitClub is right for me because when I go to "work", it doesn't feel like work. I love that Koko isn't like a traditional gym and that we can market why we are different. When I first visited Koko HQ, I couldn't believe how down to earth and personal everyone was. Koko truly feels like Family.” – Amber Bartmann, Franchisee, Koko FitClub Sioux Falls, SD