Earn an average of $874,713* in Gross Sales as a Lee's Hoagie House Owner!
Lee’s Hoagie House began serving their famous hoagie and cheese steaks in a tiny storefront at 19th and Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia’s Mt. Airy neighborhood and today, is one of the most famous and favorite spots to grab a hoagie. It was voted "Best of Philly" by Philadelphia Magazine and is expanding rapidly.
The quality and value of Lee's menu items are superior in comparison with all the food establishments. Once our customers try us, they know the difference and that's what keeps them coming back for more.
Own Your Own Lee's Hoagie House in 2-3 Months!
Benefits of Owning a Lee's Hoagie House
- HIGH UNIT ECONOMICS & ITEM 19 STATEMENT
- LOW ENTRY COSTS IN THE QSR CATEGORY
- SCALABLE, EASY to RUN and EASY to LEARN
- Over 100 years of Management Team experience training you on all facets of the business. All members of the Management Team still own and operate their stores and have for over 25 years each!
- Strong organizational structure to support you. Our staff provides on-going support and training, covering all areas from execution of pre-opening marketing campaigns to daily franchisee questions.
- Owner/Operator & Semi-Absentee training at Hoagie University. Educating our franchise partners in store operations, employee training and enrichment programs, manager trainer and marketing of your locations.
- Weekly business coaching sessions focusing on increasing your revenue, maximizing your profits, and keeping your guests coming to your locations
- Best in class food. Our food wins numerous awards
- Cash Business- No/little accounts receivable
Lee’s Franchise Owners have a tendency to fall into the following categories:
Corporate Leaders, Managers and Executive: They may be looking to start something new or tired of make money for other people or start something new that will generate cash flow during retirement.
Entrepreneurs: They have a successful career owning other businesses and now choose Lee’s for its strong brand promise, ease of operation and ability to increase their cash flow.
Family Business: Often Husband and Wife teams or parents and adult children who are looking to make their own mark on the world.
Team Player: You must want to be part of something bigger than you. Franchise systems only are successful if there is complete synergy between the Franchise and Franchisee.
Thinks Outside The Box: Always looking to find ways to improve the franchise model. Looks at every situation to figure how they can improve their location
Connected to the Community: Be an active participant in the community they serve.
Training and Support
HOAGIE UNIVERSITY is our training program developed by Vice President & Director of Operations, Jon Waxman to teach people about all aspects of the LEE’S HOAGIE HOUSE business model. “It started because I thought if I could share my knowledge and train, teach, and coach people what I know and how I think about business, especially the hoagie business,” Waxman says, “Then the people who wanted to, could live the life they want to live. They can have financial freedom, they can be their own boss, and they can make a difference in the community.”
This four-week Philadelphia-based training program encompasses all aspects of owning a business, including: Store Operations, Employee Training & Enrichment, Manager Training and Marketing & Sales
After these four weeks, you will have the information you need to start your own LEE’S HOAGIE HOUSE franchise.
“The purpose is to develop people into amazing business people who happen to own a hoagie franchise.”
Lee's Hoagie House Process
- LET'S MEET: Find out all about LEE’S HOAGIE HOUSE and if there Is there a match.
- DISCOVERY PHASE: Learn all about the franchisee support programs, Q&A session with Lee’s Management Team, goals and objectives of the plan for the next 3-5 years.
- FDD Review
- FRANCHISEE VALIDATION PHASE: Speak with LEE’S franchisees and secure financing
- DISCOVERY DAY
- SIGN FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
- CONFIRM TERRITORIES