Entering the lucrative lice treatment industry under the highly respected Lice Treatment Center® (LTC) brand gives franchise owners distinct advantages over local competitors. A great livelihood and lifestyle, LTC’s HOME-BASED business is both a predictable investment and a HIGHLY REGARDED local COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Under the direction of medical director, Dr. Elin Cohen, pediatrician and specialist in the treatment of head lice, LTC sets the standard for professional lice TREATMENT and PREVENTION. LTC owners are certified to treat head lice infestations, profit from the sale of its proprietary Jolis Cheveux™ all-natural products and avoid relying on devices that only have partial effectiveness. Plus, with LTC's well-established reputation, franchisees are positioned to CHARGE A PREMIUM for in-home and on-site services.
Sustainable Business Model in a Huge Market
Head lice are found worldwide. Infestations have NO SEASONALITY, NO GEOGRAPHIC preference. Infestations are most common among school-age children attending childcare, elementary school, middle schools, boarding schools and camps. The lice treatment industry is larger than you think:
- According to the CDC, it is estimated that 6 MILLION to 12 MILLION head lice infestations occur each year in the U.S. alone among children 3 to 11 years of age.
- A 2015 American Academy of Pediatrics report estimated the head lice treatment as a $1 BILLION annual industry.
- A National Association of School Nurses study in 2004 indicated that 12 to 24 MILLION SCHOOL DAYS are LOST each year in the U.S. due to head lice.
Because of these sobering facts, whenever cases of head lice are confirmed, their far-reaching impact demands an immediate response by concerned school administrators, camp directors and parents... with LITTLE REGARD to COST.
LTC® Franchise Advantages
LTC's business platform and medically directed certification quickly establishes new franchisees as the most respected professional service for lice REMOVAL and PREVENTION in their communities. Unique LTC brand benefits include:
- Association with Medical Director Dr. Elin Cohen MD
- Established institutional camp and school referrals
Continuing education and operational support
- Access to LTC support center and senior management
- Proprietary software, support and guidance
- Work scheduling and payment tracking system
- Technician selection and placement guidance
- Expert traditional advertising and marketing support
Area-wide internet and digital promotion
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- E-blasts to local doctors, school nurses and camps
- TV commercials for products and services
- High margins on LTC’s Jolis Cheveux™ product sales
Lice Treatment Center® (LTC) franchisees benefit from well established nationwide institutional services. LTC is known for a highly-effective "School Lice Insurance™" and "Camp Lice Insurance™" programs that protects schools and camps against lice invasions.
LTC's School Lice Insurance™ program includes regularly school year head checks, educational seminars, discounted LTC rates for families of contracted schools and quick access to LTC technicians for home treatment.
Camp Lice Insurance™ services include head checks on opening day, mid-season head checks, preventive shampoo and conditioner as well as final week screening to ensure everyone returns home lice free plus — around-the-clock support and informational brochures.
If you are looking for a HOME-BASED BUSINESS, wish to provide a GREAT COMMUNITY SERVICE and join a brand on which you can PROUDLY BUILD YOUR FUTURE...you owe it to yourself to look into Lice Treatment Center®.