The Ultimate Balance of Business Independence and Personal Freedom.
At Liquid Capital, they understand what it takes for small and medium sized businesses to succeed – because they’re small business people themselves. The company is built on a network of locally owned and operated franchise offices; like-minded entrepreneurs just like you.
Liquid Capital funds companies which want to grow their business with additional cash flow. They also offer a complete suite of receivable management services including credit checks, professional collections and online reporting tools.
The business model is designed to handle the needs of small, medium and emerging middle-market businesses, while still delivering the resources and service capabilities of a much larger financial services company. This flexibility allows them to provide unmatched client service that is uniquely local, reliable and scalable.
In business since 1999, Liquid Capital has more offices across North America than any other trade finance company and is continuing to grow at a market-leading rate. In addition to their expertise, you will benefit as a principal in these ways:
- Home-based business, with great work-life balance
- No inventory, no employees
- State-of-the-art training and support program
- Recurring revenue streams
- Access to up to 6 times your available capital
- Unmatched, world class back-office and due diligence support
- Participation in a rapidly-growing financial industry
- Dynamic alternative to the conservative credit market
- Strong mentoring program by factoring professionals
In 2013, there were more than $100 billion worth of factored transactions in North America and close to $3 trillion worldwide. Clearly, this is a large and rapidly growing area of opportunity within the financial services industry.
Respected and Awarded Franchise
Liquid Capital received the Franchise Research Institute’s prestigious World Class Franchise seal for an unprecedented 11 consecutive years. Liquid Capital is recognized by the following industry associations as well:
- 2016 Bond's Top 100 Franchises
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 500 Franchises
- International Factoring Association
- Commercial Finance Association
- G.I. Jobs 2012 Military Friendly Franchises
- Canadian Franchise Association 2012/2013/2014 Franchisees’ Choice
- International Franchise Association
Liquid Capital's marketing support systems include everything an owner requires to start and maintain a successful Liquid Capital franchise:
- Comprehensive marketing plan which is cost effective and proven to grow a healthy client base.
- Networking strategies and communication protocols to help you build local awareness
- Referral marketing program
- Marketing collateral – Professionally designed, expertly targeted and made available online for customization and easy implementation.
- Advertising fund - implements national and regional programs to help build the brand while promoting benefits and awareness to local Principals.
- Dedicated Website – Each Principal is provided with a dedicated website including extensive resources for their prospective clients to draw upon. Also included is leading edge Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services both on a national and regional basis.
- Franchise mentorship – Personal marketing support/mentorship is provided to build your marketing effectiveness
Liquid Capital principals are highly motivated and enjoy the intellectual challenges that running a financial services business brings. They also find that a high level of personal integrity and all round professionalism are factors for success.