You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Poolwerx Franchise?In order to buy a Poolwerx franchise of your own, you will be required to have a minimum of $80,000 in liquid capital and be able to make an initial total investment of $90,000 - $200,000. Your investment will cover the cost of starting your own Poolwerx location such as the franchise fee, marketing expenses, office equipment, licenses and permits, and training.
Poolwerx is America's fastest moving retail and service pool business, with over 166 service trucks and 31 retail stores joining Poolwerx in America since they first arrived in 2015. A global brand established as the largest pool and spa maintenance network in Australasia, Poolwerx has demonstrated a strong history of innovation both in franchising and in the pool industry in its over 25 years of operation.
Dive Into An Exciting New Opportunity
The Poolwerx name has become a recognized and trusted partner for pool and hot tub / spa owners in every state where we operate. This is a reputation we continue to invest in with our commitment to excellence, service, and support for our Franchise Partners. Founded in Australia in 1992, Poolwerx quickly grew to become the largest pool and hot tub / spa maintenance network in Australia and New Zealand. In March 2015, Poolwerx opened its doors in Arizona, and has been growing rapidly ever since!
Whether you want to be your own boss or you’re looking to expand your existing business, franchising with Poolwerx is the answer. For more than 25 years, Poolwerx has been helping people like you flourish in business, building a stellar reputation for first-class aftermarket pool services and products in the process.
Join our award-winning franchise network today!
Why Join Poolwerx
Start a Franchise with a successful company in a growing industry—with support every step of the way. Whether you want to be your own boss or you’re looking to expand your existing business, franchising with Poolwerx is the answer. For more than 25 years, Poolwerx has been helping people like you flourish in business, building a stellar reputation for first-class aftermarket pool services and products in the process.
Why join the pool industry? Even in a time of economic uncertainty, the pool industry is on the rise. Considered an essential service, the need for pool care has not diminished. Not to mention, with so much time spent at home, families are looking to expand their backyards and embrace becoming first time pool owners. The Global Swimming Pool Market, which already has an estimated revenue of $7 billion, is estimated to grow by $3.56 billion during 2020-2024.
Poolwerx offers a range of practical and tangible benefits to all our Franchise Partners. Whether you’re considering joining the Poolwerx network with your existing business or you want to start a new business as a Poolwerx Franchise Partner, there are plenty of reasons to choose Poolwerx as your franchise of choice.
Training & Support
- Pool School - The Pool School program is delivered to all Franchise Partners as they join Poolwerx, regardless of your background and experience.
- Development Season Workshops - We offer ongoing learning for all our Franchise Partners and your staff throughout your Poolwerx journey. Every winter, our support center staff and specialist trainers hit the road to deliver face-to-face training.
- Online Training - The combined knowledge and experience of our Poolwerx trainers and support staff is hard to match in any industry. To leverage this huge pool of knowledge (pun intended!), we’ve created e-learning content for all our Franchise Partners. This content can be accessed 24 / 7 by you and your team via our online training portal.
- Support - Your Poolwerx journey will be supported primarily by your Business Development Manager. You’ll also be supported by our highly experienced, multi-award-winning and multi-disciplined Poolwerx field team. Your face-to-face engagement with this team begins post Pool School where you will complete the ‘forming good habits’ program.
- Human Resources - Poolwerx offers in-house Human Resource support though employment contract templates, recruitment advice and staff management issues. We can also advise and assist you on all Industrial Relations and Occupational Safety and Health issues.
- Technical - No matter what technical issue you may face, with more than 600 Poolwerx people internationally, there is always someone to ask for help and guidance.
- Marketing - Our approach to online and offline marketing encompasses three levels: National, Regional and Local. These levels work in unison to consistently deliver the right message to pool and hot tub / spa owners in your area, driving both new clients and sales as well as repeat clients and sales, minimizing churn and keeping you and the Poolwerx brand top of mind and on the “shopping list” for pool owners. We also provide support to our retail store Franchise Partners.
Staying at the top of your game in an increasingly cut-throat world can be difficult. But with the backing of our substantial negotiating and buying power, it’s easier to maintain your competitive edge. Even better, our suppliers don’t simply provide you with affordable Poolwerx-approved products that have undergone our rigorous testing process – they’re also available to speak to you directly and support you in adding value to your business.
In business, branding is everything. With Poolwerx, you’ll benefit from being part of a recognized global brand known and respected for its first-class aftermarket pool services and products. Compared to operating on your own, it’s like putting your business into overdrive. Underpinned by a family of Franchise Partners who live and breathe our values, our brand strength is one secret of our success.
Effective marketing is the best way to drive new business to your door (or service vehicle). But effective marketing can be prohibitive for any solo business. As a Poolwerx Franchise Partner, we support you to grow your business and brand with comprehensive marketing campaigns and assistance with regional and local marketing.
Your success is our success
Our success is based directly on the success of our Franchise Partners. This direct relationship drives our team even further to ensure that you do as well as you can in your business. Through our internal company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) the Support Center team works closely with Franchise Partners to ensure success in all areas and especially in:
- Annual Sales Targets
- Franchise Partner Satisfaction
- Franchise Partner Profitability
- Being the most recognizable brand
We live and breathe our values
Poolwerx is a values driven organization. With clear values having been developed and agreed upon by the Franchise Partners and Support Team, each member of the Poolwerx family is required to sign on to and live the values of the company. The values define the way we work together in our business and together as the wider Poolwerx family. They define how we interact with our clients and our suppliers. They define how we contribute to the world around us and challenge us to exceed expectations and goals at every turn.
- People first…always. Our people are our first priority, our first concern and our greatest strength. They include our Franchise Partners and their families and staff, our franchise support staff, our suppliers and our clients.
- Do the right thing. We all know what “the right thing” is – we just need to do it.
- Find the better way. As a franchise system, we constantly strive to improve everything we do. We invest in improving and refining our professionalism, ourselves and our brand. This value is at the heart of our innovation and initiative – we strive to be the best!
- Dare to succeed. As an extended community of entrepreneurial small business people, we rely on courage to succeed, to overcome adversity and to constantly rekindle our passion for our brand and our clients.
- Energize. We add positive energy to the Poolwerx brand through supporting one another to be resilient and consistent. We take responsibility, learn from mistakes and strive to be part of the solution as we look forward, not back.
Request more information to learn more about this exciting franchise opportunity today!