You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Sparkle Squad Franchise?In order to buy a Sparkle Squad franchise of your own, you will be required to have a minimum of $60,000 in liquid capital and be able to make an initial total investment of $133,767 to $146,667. Your investment will cover the cost of starting your own Sparkle Squad location such as the franchise fee, marketing expenses, office equipment, licenses and permits, equipment as well as training.
Parent Company: Happinest Brands, featuring over 800+ service brand locations across the US.
It’s Time To Raise Your Expectations
A BETTER BUSINESS MODEL
Sparkle Squad provides a mobile, home-based business with a low cost of entry and limited overhead. Our simple and robust business model features repeat revenue opportunities and high customer retention potential. Our services include interior and exterior window cleaning, screen cleaning, window track steaming, gutter cleaning, house washing (soft wash) and high-pressure power washing, allowing our franchisees to grow relationships and revenue within their existing customer base. The Sparkle Squad franchise model appeals to everyone from people who dream of opening their own businesses to experienced business owners.
When we compare the current state of the window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and house washing industry to the Sparkle Squad business model, our franchise owners are driving a Formula 1 car on a go-cart track.”
Chris Stoness – CEO & Founder
Through years of experience, we have refined an incredibly efficient and simple business model, one that is vastly different from anyone else in the industry. The learnings amassed put our team in a unique position to provide valuable guidance, insight, and coaching to our franchise partners. This market is still extremely fragmented, with no industry giant. Having the support and growth mechanisms that come with a Sparkle Squad franchise provides an unfair advantage for our franchise owners.”
Todd Harris - General Manager
Sparkle Squad is innovating within an industry that has been begging for a change ever since the squeegee was invented nearly a century ago.”
Greg Przada – Franchise Business Advisor
Sparkle Squad - Franchise
Sparkle Squad is positioned to grow rapidly throughout the United States, using cutting edge technology to deliver interior and exterior window cleaning, screen cleaning, window track steaming, gutter cleaning, house washing, and pressure washing services. We have removed the need for ladders, buckets, and harsh chemicals, with our state of the art 3 stage filtration system, water fed and ultra-light carbon fiber poles, and Sparkle Squad Job Pods, which are all the tools a technician needs (for a day of servicing) on four wheels. Our tag line is Cleaner.Safer.Better.
Sparkle Squad Founder & CEO Chris Stoness set out to usher the window cleaning industry into the 21st century. With no significant technological updates since the patent of the squeegee in 1936, Stoness knew there was opportunity for innovation. By using highly efficient water fed pole technology, flat rate pricing and a streamlined online booking model, Sparkle Squad has the opportunity to grow a highly profitable and scalable business in the $70 billion cleaning services market, while leveraging a support team with decades of experience.
By taking one look around outside, it is easy to see that windows are everywhere. In the US alone, there are over 1.9 billion residential windows and over 5.9 million commercial and institutional buildings — all with windows. And these windows need to be cleaned.
Traditionally, window cleaning companies need ladders to work the job, which takes time, requires a high level of effort from technicians, and adds considerable risk. With the use of water fed poles, Sparkle Squad is able to clean a 3,000 square foot home in under 45 minutes. This gives franchisees the chance to make a great margin on the job and offer their customer a reduced price.
“There's never been anyone who has looked at this industry as intentionally as us,” said Stoness. “We are not only working to grow our system and disrupt our industry and its traditional processes, but also change the way it is sold, purchased and consumed.”
Now, on the heels of an acquisition by Happinest Brands, the parent franchisor behind home services brands including Lawn Doctor, Mosquito Hunters and ecomaids, Sparkle Squad is looking for aspiring entrepreneurs to grow the brands footprint throughout the US.
- Our JOB POD vehicle technology allows us to accomplish something that no one else in the industry can do: we can wash windows in half of the time of anyone else out in the market. The Sparkle Squad System allows for far more daily output per technician.
- Through our efficiency and flat rate pricing we have been able to tap into a brand-new type of client: the person who had never considered getting windows cleaned before. This person was resigned to living with dirty windows due to the cost vs value of traditional window cleaning being out of their spending budget for home services. Now that they can get their exterior windows cleaned affordably, they are able to take a tedious chore off their list while feeling good about the cost balance of getting the service done. This is a blue ocean customer who no other window cleaning providers area able to service.
- How we execute the business – we have automated the big, key aspects of running a window cleaning business. We have trained experts in the clutch positions to drive success. We have an on-line booking engine that allows customers to self-serve, as well as trained sales staff in our call center who convert incoming leads into booked jobs on the first call. Our agents also route map the franchises schedule to maximize profitability and lower windshield time. We nurture each customer from initial contact to post service invoicing to make sure they feel the “above and beyond” service at each step through reminder calls, thank you calls and review requests.
- Sparkle Squad has joined forces with Home Services expert, Happinest Brands. With over 200 collective years of experience in service-related businesses, and now nearly 1,000 locations across other service brands, Happinest has the expertise to help Sparkle Squad take the next step and become a larger and more sophisticated system. The service lines have been expanded to include other exterior cleaning services such as gutter cleaning, house washing, and pressure washing.
- We also have an in-house marketing team generating content for special pages and ad campaigns to make sure our Franchises are at the top of their market and jump off the page when someone is looking for window cleaning in their area. All of this comes back to fast ramp up and easy customer acquisition for our franchisees. Our competitors can’t compete with us because we outprice and outperform everyone in the city.