You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
United Water Restoration
How do I buy my own United Water Restoration Franchise?United Water Restoration Group is seeking qualified, motivated professionals with drive and share the mutual goal of bringing the best emergency response and remediation services to more and more customers in need, in territories across the United States and Canada. UWRG offers a variety of investment opportunities depending on the size of the organization you want to build and the protected market area you wish to cover.
A Proven and Recognized Franchise.
Interested in learning more about owning your own business in the $10.6 billion restoration industry? United Water Restoration Group is a full service restoration company that specializes in water, flood, storm and sewage damage remediation, mold removal, and full restoration of property. Read more about joining our team now!
United Water Restoration Group’s Numbers are Extraordinary:
- Average Gross Profit: $756,819*
- Average Gross Sales: $1,762,463*
- Investment Range: $122,184 – $508,254
Tap a Steadily Surging Revenue Stream
A full-service property restoration Franchise, United Water Restoration Group (UWRG) specializes in a year-round, essential business—helping property and business owners recover from water, fire, mold, and trauma damage.
When accidents and structural faults like broken pipes, faulty taps, and backed-up restrooms, homeowners and commercial properties need immediate restoration work. They call United Water Restoration Group.
Uniquely positioned in the growing $210+ billion restoration industry,* prospective Franchise Owners who value profitability, scalability, support, and the ability to positively impact their communities should contact our development team today! With countless franchise advantages for revenue and sustained growth, UWRG Franchise Owners easily dominate the restoration market.
*Source: Bioesque™ Solutions, “Growth And Trend In The Restoration Industry.”
*See Item 19 in the 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document.
Why Franchise with UWRG?
Making an impact in your community while earning a great living is one of many good reasons to invest in a UWRG franchise. Here are six more:
- Reliably high ROI - A small initial investment coupled with low overhead equates to high profit margins—UWGR owners average $1,762,463 in gross annual sales*.
- A Recession-Resistant Business - Accidents and structural failures don’t slow just because the economy does. UWRG’s essential services provide Franchise Owners with steady, year-round streams of clientele and profits in the growing $210+ billion property restoration industry**.
- Simple Business Model - Our simple yet effective business model lets owners focus on growing their damage restoration business instead of managing the often-stressful operational minutiae.
- Multiple Revenue Streams - UWRG franchise owners tap several additional profit sources like storm restoration, decontamination and disinfection, sewage cleanup, mold testing, trauma cleanup, and more.
- Scalability - Our swift ramp-up time, low investment and overhead, sizable and protected territories, and solid profit margins make reaching your restoration franchise expansion goals surprisingly simple.
- Unrivaled Expert Support - With comprehensive owner and employee training, proven marketing assistance, and ongoing field support, 10 UWRG corporate staff support 25 UWRG Franchise Owners—a ratio almost unheard of in a franchise brand!
An Essential Industry Swelling with Opportunity
Few people may be aware of the restoration industry’s existence, but once a pipe breaks and the basement floods, the need for the specialized services like United Water Restoration Group provides not only becomes immediately evident but also the very definition of essential.
Compared to industries that rely on the economy’s health to sustain their profitability, the crucial restoration industry enjoys a recession-resistant business model. After all, natural and manmade disasters never cease—in fact, they’re becoming even more common and disruptive.
Whether it’s hurricanes battering the East Coast, high rainfall in the South East, or freezing weather knocking out the power grid in Texas, it’s clear that property owners nationwide will suffer increasingly severe home damages long into the future—and that future is bright for UWRG’s recovery and restoration Franchise Owners.
Consider these eye-opening facts:
- 14,000 Americans experience a water damage emergency at home or work every day*.
- 98% of the nation’s basements will endure water damage during their lifespans*.
- Between 2015 and 2019, an average of 346,800 American homes suffered a structural fire each year, causing an annual average of $7.3 billion in direct property damage**.
- The average fire restoration cost (for multiple rooms in a single-family home) is $11,900***.
*Source: Water Damage Defense, “Water by the Numbers.”
**Source: National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA), “Home Structure Fires Report.”
***Source: Fixr.com, “2022 Fire Damage Restoration Cost.”
This steady uptick in climate- and weather-related disasters isn’t the only factor driving UWRG’s success—the national housing shortage also plays a powerful role.
There was only a 6.7% increase in new housing units from 2010–2020 compared to a 7.4% growth in population. This means more Americans now live in older, more vulnerable structures, leading to rapid growth in home repairs, restorations, and renovations.
Our Ideal Franchise Partner
No experience is required! We’ll teach you everything you need to know to operate a successful UWRG franchise.
Here’s what we value in prospective UWRG owners :
- Management, sales, or business development skills
- Leadership and networking acumen
- Dedication to providing outstanding customer service with empathy and integrity
- Interest in either owner-operator or semi-absentee franchise models
Territories are going fast, so contact us today if you’re ready to bring United Water Restoration Group to your community!
*World Meteorological Organization (WMO), “Weather-related disasters increase over past 50 years, causing more damage but fewer deaths.”
**Houzz, “Remodeling Activity and Spending Hit Highest Levels in Years.”
***ReportLinker.com, “Disaster Restoration Services Market: Segmented by Application, by Type, and Region—Global Analysis of Market Size, Share & Profit Trends for 2019-2021 and Forecasts to 2031.”