101 Mobility’s core business is comprised of selling, renting, installing and servicing products that help the disabled and elderly with mobility related issues as well as providing the ability for the older retired or ill to age at home for as long as possible. Our products include stair-lifts, auto-lifts, porch-lifts, elevators, wheelchair ramps, patient lifts, scooters and more.
101 Mobility offers franchisees an alternative to the already over-saturated elder care industry. The system provides an avenue to capitalize on the growing number of aging baby boomers who prefer to age at home and the existing base of persons with mobility related disabilities. Business owners take advantage of our tier one pricing with industry leading product vendors, national contracts and referrals including a VA FSS contract, a proprietary end to end operating system, branded and proprietary product offerings, and our in-house world class marketing team.
Our system is made for franchisees who want to grow big businesses. We have a proprietary operating system that provides a franchise owner the ability manage all aspects of their businesses. Our marketing department is triple the size of many franchise systems and is focused on customer acquisition and retention. We have a two-week in house and ongoing training program focused on not only the products, but also how to make the most from sales and run your business profitably.
In addition to a franchisees local feet-on-the-ground and B2B marketing, the corporate marketing department works as one source of leads and they make the phone ring on average 6,000 times per month across the system. We provide all franchisees with a launch team and on-going 1 on 1 support for all aspects of their businesses.
There are 80 million baby boomers entering retirement over the next 20 years, a US citizen turns 65 every 7 seconds and polls show most retirees would prefer to age in place. 12,343 US citizens will turn 65 today and American seniors are the wealthiest ever. Additionally 30.6 million Americans have difficulty climbing the stairs, or use a wheelchair, cane, crutches or walker as assistive devices.
Our system is positioned for high growth and our owners are reaping the benefits.
101 Mobility Benefits
- Ability to grow past being a small business
- Proprietary cloud based operating system
- One of few national brands, and the dominant franchise brand in the mobility and accessibility industries.
- National contracts including a VA FSS Contract
- Low number of employees
- Large protected territories
- Best tier pricing from our manufactures
- Branded and proprietary products
- Huge existing market potential
- Strong long-term growth curve for this industry
- Among top product vendors, we have branded and proprietary products
- Top tier pricing and incentives from product vendors
- Strong marketing support with all web interactions managed internally
- Needed products that help people keep their freedom and age at home comfortably
- “Feel good” business. Do good things and help people while making money.
- Additional recurring income stream from rental programs
Entrepreneur Magazine Ranks 101 Mobility 29th Top New Franchise
Our system requires absolutely no industry experience. Our owners have backgrounds in business, leadership, construction and a variety of corporate environments. We’re seeking entrepreneurs with a desire to build something bigger than themselves in an industry that is both rewarding and profitable. Owners must be able to excel in building and managing teams, problem solving, customer service, and relationship building. We are seeking ambitious innovative owners driven to “be great.”
101 Mobility Training and Support
As a 101 Mobility® franchise owner, you’ll have our team’s support every step of the way. We provide you with:
An intensive ten day initial training program
- Learn about operations management, sales and marketing, and ordering and inventory procedures
- We provide equipment and installation training and certification
- Guidance with site location, design, layout, and construction
- Assistance in developing and managing relationships with key suppliers
- Further on-site training at your new location
- Local marketing guidance and support
- Staff development, training, and skill enhancement
- Trends/refresher training
As a 101 Mobility® franchisee, you can develop your business for yourself, but you don’t have to do it by yourself. Fill out the form below for more information!
How Much You Can Make
In 2016 the 39 franchises open for 1 full calendar year or greater averaged $823,700 in gross revenue with an average of 50% gross margin*
This advertisement is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy a franchise. Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises and, if you reside in any such state, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements. AN OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY A PROSPECTUS FILED WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. SUCH FILING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. Florida Advertising Identification Number: BF48805