Over 15 years ago, a Washington Sheriff’s Deputy realized that he could “earn some extra money teaching driver’s education.” As a police officer, he was constantly in training to remain current with traffic law and enforcement, and had first-hand experience of the outcomes of bad driving. With his knowledge and experience, he saw an opportunity to create a business by offering driver’s education taught exclusively by law enforcement personnel and first responders. He thought parents would have greater confidence in their children’s abilities on the road if professional public safety officers had trained them. He also realized his fellow officers and first responders would appreciate the opportunity to use what they had learned to earn extra income in their off duty time, further improving public safety.
9-1-1 franchise owners have experienced up to a 20% growth rate year over year. With a steady supply of students coming of age and a proactive approach to local marketing, this franchise has the green light to accelerate quickly.
Benefits of a 9-1-1 Driving School
9-1-1 is a complete driver training franchise for beginning and advanced students. No other driving school has instructors that receive over 720 hours of driver-specific training. 9-1-1 Driving School has put this knowledge to work in a curriculum and franchise operations model that spans seven states and continues to expand.
As a franchise owner you benefit from:
Multiple Revenue Streams:
- Professional driver training with proven results
- Traditional first-time license instruction for all ages
- Supplemental training as required by the judicial system, DMV, employers or insurance companies
- Training for RV owners, motorcycles, senior citizens
- Instruction for commercial fleet drivers
- Online revenue opportunities
- Proven successful franchise model
- Over 10 years of profitable operations
- May be operated from a home office or office suite with instruction typically held in a school classroom
- Unmatched franchise support
- Industry leading technology
- Exclusive territories available
- Substantial and positive contribution to your community
The average franchise site is about 1,200-2,000 square feet and can be inline, an office suite or home office.
Training and Support
The 9-1-1 Driving School provides excellent training and support. Training is held in Seattle and on-site at individual franchise locations and consists of:
- Company mission and vision
- Compliance and scheduling software
- Classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction
- Beginning and advanced driver training
- State-certification requirements
- Instructor-student relations
- Refresher training and ongoing instruction
- Corporate support and site visits
- Best practices and tips to enhance business performance
- National marketing initiatives, including SEO, ad marketing templates use
- National Franchise Advisory Council (FAC) comprised of franchise owners nationwide
- Accounting software and ongoing support
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Previous teaching or law enforcement experience desirable
- Strongly committed to safety
- Strong organizational skills and ability to follow proven systems
- Dedicated to superior customer service
- Driven to make a positive difference in the community
- Owner-operator preferred
- 9-1-1 Driving School is a proud supporter of veterans and offers a 20% discount off the first unit franchise fee.
Now is the RIGHT Time and OPPORTUNITY to “Make a Difference”
When you can offer your community an honest value and simple goodness in a growing category, it becomes much more than just an investment; you start the process of “Changing Lives”.