Always Faithful Dog Training was founded by an honorably discharged and service connected disabled United States Marine K-9 handler. Our founder has trained over 3200 dogs the last 18 years and is one of the most successful and experienced dog trainers in the United States. When you join our team, you will be trained by him and his team of trainers. Upon completion of training you will not only be a certified dog trainer but also have your very own dog training business that is backed by the reputation and experience of a United States Marine!
The Pet Industry
The pet industry generated over 62 billion dollars in the United States last year! There are more than 78 million dogs in the United States! ALL of these dogs need training. House breaking, obedience, behavior modification or even things like therapy or service dog training. Most dog owners want the training to take place in the comfort of their homes.
- The pet industry is the 7th largest industry in the United States with over 62 billion spent on it in 2016
- There are over 78 million dogs in the United States and ALL of them need some form of training
Benefits of Franchising with Always Faithful Dog Training
- No prior experience in the pet industry is needed as you will be trained by us, using our proven techniques and training methods
- We will train you not only to be a dog trainer but also on how to operate the business in your town, providing you with all the tools needed to run all parts of the business (operations and financial)
- You make your own schedule
- You can have a home office, no expensive real estate needed as we are mobile business
- Recession resistant business that is part of an ever-growing industry
- High percent of not only repeat clients, but referrals from current clients
- Founded by an honorably discharged United States Marine who is also a service connected disabled veteran
Always Faithful Dog Trainings Business Model
- Certified as a dog trainer by our Founder and his highly-experienced team of dog trainers
- Operational support in person and online
- Very fast startup (less than 30 days typically) with low overhead and no expensive real estate investment for a location
- National 1-800 number
- State of the art website and online presence
- Proven dog training methods
- Franchise fee is due after training is complete and your business is operational
Ideal Candidate for an Always Faithful Dog Training Franchisee
We are not only looking for people who love dogs and want to learn how to train them, we are also looking for people who are passionate about operating their own business and making it successful.
No previous experience required but we are looking for people who:
- Want a flexible lifestyle and schedule
- Seek financial independence
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
Always Faithful Dog Training is new to franchising and offering huge discounts on our franchise fees with a special franchise introductory price. This introductory discount will not last long. Get in before it's too late and save thousands.
We have many locations available all over the United States. Complete the inquiry form to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you.