Invest in an American Family Care Franchise
Being an American Family Care Franchisee is all about leveraging your business and organizational skills with your commitment to serving a community and building relationships.
The rewards, both personal and professional, are incomparable. Not only will you be managing your own business, but you’ll truly be making a difference in people’s lives.
5 Reasons to Invest in an American Family Care Franchise
- A growing need in a growing market: The demand for health care services increases every year. People want and need access to health care on their terms – which usually means immediately! We offer comprehensive medical care, in a convenient, warm and friendly setting.
- A proven, profitable business system: Our business model is tried and true. Over the past several years, we have developed business operations processes, advertising and marketing strategies and general procedures for launching and managing profitable urgent care centers
- An innovative approach: Urgent care centers are not a new concept but staffing them with experienced physicians during all open hours is unique. By adding services like laboratory, radiology and pharmacy we multiply patient convenience and continuity of service.
- An experienced team: Our corporate staff consists of business, medical, and franchise professionals. We’ve spared no expense building a fantastic corporate team to ensure that you get all the support you need as you build your business.
- A truly turn-key business: From the pre-opening task list, to the startup-up kit, to site location and build out, to software installation and integrated payroll/benefit services - we have you covered, so you can focus on building your business.
Single or Multi-Territory Franchise Opportunities Available
You can open a business in your own community or amplify your financial rewards by fully penetrating an entire metropolitan area.
Training and Support
Our success depends upon your success.
Training begins on day one and continues to corporate training (2.5 days in Hoover, Alabama) and through your on-site visit.
We are committed to providing assistance all along the way with:
- Site selection
- Building your center
- Staffing assistance
- Grand opening
- Growing your business
Additionally, we provide support in:
- Medical education
An AFC owner has the following traits:
- A motivated, self-starter
- Totally focused and 100% committed to the business
- A people person
- Communicative – they reach out and ask for advice
- Understands and executes marketing
- Follows the system
- Supportive of other franchisees – team player
- Passion for helping others
- Have family and friends that support their business
Do you have these traits? If so, we strongly encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to learn more about how our opportunity can benefit you.
Owning an American Family Care Franchise is rewarding on so many levels: emotionally, personally and financially. Can you think of another business that allows you to help people while building a potentially significant asset in a recession proof industry?