You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
Aptiva Care Management
How do I buy my own Aptiva Care Management Opportunity?To become an Aptiva Care Management Partner, you will need a minimum of $10,000 in liquid capital. Aptiva is seeking individuals in California who are passionate about providing care management services to the ill, elderly and injured and their families. With no upfront fees for becoming an Aptiva Care Management Partner, you are in business for yourself with the commitment of Aptiva’s management team to your long-term success.
Do You Have Healthcare Industry Experience and Looking For A Change?
Care Management is one of the fastest growing market segments within the healthcare industry. Aptiva helps seniors manage their changing lives, healthcare, well-being and needed care. Aptiva is looking for EXPERIENCED healthcare partners to open offices in new locations across California. We charge no upfront fees and are ownership partners with you so we are in it for the long term. As a Care Manager with Aptiva, you will act as an advocate for individuals to ensure doctor’s orders are being followed while keeping family members informed and involved, feeling confident their loved one is enjoying a healthy, safe and independent lifestyle.
Become a Care Manager by Inquiring Today!
APTIVA CARE MANAGEMENT TAKES THE LEAD
Aptiva organizes and manages the many intricate aspects of care for the elderly, ill or injured loved one so the family members can focus on providing love and support.
Aptiva does not deliver medical care, but, instead, delivers guidance and results by overseeing all facets of care through patient advocacy and care management services.
APTIVA HAS FIGURED OUT CARE MANAGEMENT FOR YOU
Professional care management is a client-centered approach to caring for older adults and people who are ill, injured or face ongoing health challenges.
Aptiva Care Management Partners join a team of specialized geriatric and adult care managers and work with families to provide answers during times of uncertainty. Aptiva guides the family to act and make decisions that ensure quality care and optimal living for those they love.
APTIVA CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED
Aptiva Care Management can reduce the family’s stress, worry, and time off from work. At its highest level, care management in healthcare is a natural extension of primary care. A comprehensive care management program requires complex coordination among all the moving parts in healthcare. The parts include clinicians, health systems, care teams, caregivers, patients and their communities. Aptiva’s programs include:
- Geriatric Evaluation – Assess and evaluate needs for additional and appropriate care for aging and dementia type needs.
- Geriatric Advocacy – Consult on to find the absolute best options of care and quality of life for our seniors.
- Behavioral Health – Evaluate and assess individual needs for behavioral and psychiatric care.
- Coordination – Coordinate and manage all aspects of medical and healthcare needs.
- Housing – Help families evaluate and select appropriate level of housing or residential options.
- Home Care Services – Determine types of services that are right for a client and assist the family to engage and monitor those services.
- Nursing and Caregiving Management – Oversee the all aspects of the in-home care team.
- Manage Special Dietary Needs – Design and Manage special diets of all types including diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and heart disease.
- Medical Management – Attend doctor appointments, facilitate communication between doctor, client, and family, and if appropriate, monitor client’s adherence to medical orders and instructions.
- Medical Crisis Management – Guide and direct families through medical healthcare crisis.
- Communication – Keep family members and professionals informed as to the well-being and changing needs of the client.
- Social Activities – Provide opportunity for clients to engage in social, recreational, or cultural activities that enrich their quality of life.
- Family Counseling and Support – Counsel families on how to successfully support, nurture and understand the challenges facing our aging population.
- End of Life Counseling – Counsel and guide family and loved ones during the final stage of life.
- Medical Billing Assistance – Help families with the very complex and confusing insurance system.
- Legal – Refer to or consult with elder law attorneys, provide expert opinion for courts in determining level of care.
- Financial – May include reviewing or overseeing bill paying or consulting with accountant or client’s Power of Attorney.
- Entitlements – Provide information on federal and state entitlements; connect families to local programs.
- Safety and Security – Monitor client at home; recommend technologies to add to security or safety; observe changes and potential risks of exploitation or abuse.
- 24/7 Availability – Clinicians, physicians and health care team available around the clock.
APTIVA CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Aptiva Care Management partners step in and assemble the necessary team of experts – physicians, physical therapists, registered dieticians, RNs, etc., and then coordinate and manage the team. These services enable the family to focus on providing their loved one with companionship and support as well as to be as hands-on as they would like with care, or step back and let Aptiva Care Management handle it all.
The expertise of Aptiva Care Managers is called on to provide assessment and monitoring, planning and problem-solving, education and advocacy and family caregiver coaching. Features and benefits of this expertise include:
- A dedicated care team
- A comprehensive care planning Detailed Assessments and evaluations
- Medication and care-management tools
- A hospital-to-home program
- Coordinate communication between patients and healthcare professionals
- Improved outcomes
- Reduced use of high-cost acute care services
- More primary and/or preventive care visits
- Fewer duplicative tests and procedures
- Higher patient satisfaction
- Components of a Comprehensive Care Management System
- Geriatric care management
- Behavioral management
- Family support and counseling
- End of life management
Get Started with Aptiva Care Management by Inquiring Today!