Why ARCpoint Labs
With target audiences of employers, patients and judicial systems, our diversified service line allows you the entrepreneurial flexibility to tackle this problem as you see fit, while providing the systems and support you expect as part of a franchise system.
Drug and alcohol abuse and use costs employers $160 billion annually with nearly 70% of drug users currently employed.
Seeing the need for a cohesive national brand in this space, Felix Mirando started the first ARCpoint Lab location in 1998 in Greenville, SC, with the intent to develop a repeatable system that could be franchised throughout the US.
ARCpoint Labs first started offering franchises in 2006, and have frequently been recognized as a leading franchise in the laboratory testing category since then.
What makes ARCpoint Labs such a highly sought after brand is the unique model of our business:
- Low cost of entry with minimal inventory
- Large volume purchase with a national distribution network providing extremely low costs
- Out labs have a small office footprint in medical or business parks, foregoing high retail rates for real estate
- Labs are typically open only 5 a week, giving you the freedom to continue enjoying nights and weekends, unlike many other retail and service based franchise opportunities
- Start with only one full time and one part time employee, minimizing initial overhead
What to Expect
- Unique and flexible system that provides you with more entrepreneurial options to build your business to fit your experience and strengths
- Extensive training and support – our propriety orientation and onboarding process ensures that all new owners stay on track and supported while starting up their lab and remain engaged through ongoing webinar and module based training
- Protected territories ensure you are the only ARCpoint Labs owner in your market
- Superior Marketing support including web presence, digital advertising, print media and lead generation and inside sales
- National vendor network with group buying power of a strong franchise system