You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
City Wide Franchise
How do I buy my own City Wide Franchise Franchise?
City Wide is a management company in the building maintenance industry that manages services on behalf of building owners and property managers. If you are a professional sales leader or a natural leader of people, City Wide offers you a unique opportunity to use your skillset to create the lifestyle, income and equity doing exactly what you do today, but for yourself rather than corporate America!
Join A $100 Billion Recession-Resistant Industry!
The City Wide B2B sales and management franchise model is focused on saving time and solving problems in the commercial building maintenance industry. City Wide Facility Solutions is celebrating 60 years in business, 20 years in franchising, and record-breaking $400 Million in systemwide revenue in 2020 amidst the pandemic. City Wide offers a scalable, recurring-revenue, recession-resistant business opportunity for sales and management professionals. No hourly employees, travel, inventory or equipment to manage. Instead, City Franchise owners are focused on Community, Accountability, and Professionalism in their everyday interactions.
Inquire today to learn more about owing your own City Wide franchise.
City Wide is looking for senior-level professionals to capitalize on their skills by owning a scalable business in the $100B building maintenance industry.
Why Invest in a City Wide Franchise?
- B2B sales and management model
- Recession-resistant $100 billion industry
- 20 services to open the door with a client
City Wide Facility Solutions specializes in sales leadership and providing world-class client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves. As an essential business, City Wide has distinguished itself as a trusted facility solutions partner. In 2020 during COVID, systemwide sales were the highest in company history!
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who are persuasive problem solvers
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money-motivated
Inquire today to learn more about owning your own City Wide franchise.