You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
Decorating Den Interiors
How do I buy my own Decorating Den Interiors Franchise?In order to buy a Decorating Den Interiors franchise, you will need to have liquid capital of at least $50,000 and a net worth of $80,000. Decorating Den provides you with initial and ongoing training covering design principles, product knowledge, sale, marketing and business management. You will receive your very own Decorating Den Interiors Mentor who will be available to ensure your business succeeds.
Be Your Own #DecorBoss!
Surround yourself with beauty and a simple franchise model designed for your success. For decades, we have helped talented individuals turn their passion into a profitable business. Decorating Den Interiors provides its franchise partners with turnkey support systems, camaraderie, incredible support, training, and tools necessary to start a rewarding interior decorating/design business or to expand their existing design business.
Inquire today to become your own #DecorBoss.
Live in Beauty. With Independence, Flexibility and No Limits.
A Beautiful Business
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel! Our concept is simple: we provide our Design Franchise Partners with all the tools, systems and support necessary to run a rewarding interior decorating/design business and to outshine the competition. Learn all about interior decorating and starting your own interior design business from scratch or how to grow your existing design business with the proven systems, tools and support of a national company. A franchise business could be what’s missing in your life’s goals and lifestyle!
FROM INSPIRATION TO REALITY
Decorating Den Interiors brings over a half century of residential design experience to our clients. With creative designers throughout the United States and Canada, we can do an entire home or one room at a time. Our concept is simple: We provide our Design Franchise Partners with all the tools, systems and support necessary to run a rewarding interior decorating/design business and to outshine the competition.
WHY DECORATING DEN INTERIORS?
Here are just a few of the ways we help existing interior decorators and designers or those shifting careers or others considering college, design school, or going straight into the workforce as a #DecorBoss.
- Professional Training - The training provided to our Designer Franchise Partners is comprehensive and ongoing. Whether someone joins us with just an “eye for design”, or already has a design degree and experience, our programs and trainers are here to support the needs of every new #DecorBoss (aka. business owner).
- Business Management - Learn how to effectively manage a design business to be profitable and successful without the struggle of starting from scratch or maintaining everything on your own. Mentorship + Coaching Decorating Den Interiors coaches and mentors are available to ensure your business gets off to the right start and keeps on growing.
- Wholesale Buying Network - With over 150 brand name manufacturers and suppliers, our vendor relationships and enormous buying power allow designers and decorators to obtain true wholesale pricing instead of “to the trade” pricing.
- Marketing - Even the best decorators and designers need the phone to ring to be successful. Our franchise comes with turn-key systems for marketing and generating new clients. We use a proven multi-layered approach which includes print, digital, social media marketing and more.
- National Advertisements - Featuring our #DecorBoss family in monthly full-page advertisements in national magazines such as ELLE DÉCOR, Traditional Home, House Beautiful or Veranda. Next time, we hope it's your work before millions of eyeballs throughout America.
- Television & SIRIUS Radio - If you're seriously into television advertising, we can help there too. We provide our #DecorBoss owners with commercials ready to air. Nationally, we advertise on Sirius FM.
- Social Media Marketing - Don’t have time for tweets or the #instaworld? Don’t worry! We'll not only create the content but we'll distribute it for you too! All you have to do is answer the calls or direct messages.
- Public Relations - Monthly, we gather the latest images from project installations from our entire #DecorBoss family and present it to leading national and local editors in your area. We have a professionally connected PR guru working for your good name at all times.
- Graphic Designer - Need an ad for a local campaign or custom social media graphic for an event or project? No problem. Our graphic design team is at your service and we’ll help maintain a beautiful brand presence.
WHAT OUR FRANCHISEE ARE SAYING
“I LOVE my business! I cannot imagine how I put up with my other two careers. This does not feel like work. I wish I found Decorating Den Interiors years ago.” Thora Tam, California
“Decorating came quite naturally to me. The business side must have been on the side of my brain less used. Now I have the systems and proven templates to run the whole business with confidence.” Michelle Belsito, Maryland
"I know a few independent decorators. They are always amazed at how busy I am. I am always amazed at how little they know about marketing. I avoided years of trial and error—it all came with the franchise." Jan Bromberek, Illinois
"I knew I could decorate and I had some general business background. My concern was wondering if I could generate enough appointments to do well. I am happy to report that the marketing systems work when you listen to what they teach you." Cheryl Smith, New Jersey
Inquire today to Be Your Own #DecorBoss!