Open an Energy Efficiency & Sustainability Consulting Branch Near You
EES franchise owners receive a complete package of support that is based on the established EES Consulting model.
With skyrocketing energy costs and the increasing development of environmentally conscious consumers, business owners are looking for ways to be sustainable and save money on energy. Business owners who work with EES Consulting have seen huge financial savings and avoided enormous amounts of carbon emissions.
EES Consulting provides turn-key solutions to our clients by using the principles of building science. We are product agnostic and are constantly evaluating the best solutions to fit our customers’ many needs. We know that every building is different and requires a customized set of solutions. Our promise is to only bring our clients solutions that match their individual needs; there are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
With the threat of an energy and water crisis facing the nation, consumers and business owners alike are absorbed with the need to reduce consumption. Not only are business owners facing higher energy costs resulting in tighter margins, but they are also fighting to distinguish themselves from competitors. Since 2006, the number of consumers with the greenest behaviors and attitudes has increased by 7.3 million. This consumer demand for environmentally conscious companies has put pressure on business owners in all industries to reduce their impact on the environment without a negative impact on their bottom-line.
- ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- BUILDING ENVELOPE SOLUTIONS - building’s walls, windows, roof and foundation
- CONTROL SOLUTIONS - set lighting on schedules
- HVAC SOLUTIONS
- LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
- POWER SAVING SOLUTIONS
- REFRIGERATION SOLUTIONS
- WATER CONSERVATION SOLUTIONS
- A turn-key process of delivering energy efficiency.
- A unique, consultative approach to selling versus a product approach.
- Proven lead development program.
- A way to expand your existing leads and maximize your customer relationships.
- Limited product inventory.
- A business service franchise company that has yet to be fully realized by any national company.
Unlike businesses that are solely dependent upon one service to survive, EES Consulting has creatively packaged the business opportunity to position the franchise owner as an industry expert and a collaborative partner in saving the client money and energy; a partner who can deploy the appropriate product or service based upon each individual home or office.
Each EES Consulting franchise owner receives a complete training program including:
- Protected Marketing Territory
- Proprietary Use of EES Software
- Use of the EES Name, Logo & Servicemarks
- Complete and Customized Training
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Marketing and Advertising Programs
- Continuing Field Support
- National Product & Equipment Affiliations
- Publicity & PR Assistance
- Annual Conventions
- Weekly Teleconference
Ideal EES franchise Candidates
While you do not need experience with installing energy efficient products, EES is looking for entrepreneurs with good, sound business experience and knowledge who:
- Possess business development or sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Possess a desire to succeed.
- Have excellent people skills.
- Are professional, energetic and self-motivated.
- Are willing to follow an established system.
- Are forward thinkers.
- Have good management and communication skills.
- Are committed to the EES Core Values and willing to exemplify them in all business practices.
EES Consulting is a constantly growing and expanding franchise opportunity that is well suited to meet the energy efficiency needs of business owners today.
Complete the form on this page to learn more about becoming part of the EES Consulting franchise system.