You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Farmers Insurance® Franchise?Farmers® agency owner opportunities are available in select states and require a minimum liquid capital of $50,000. You will not pay Farmers any money instead, you'll use that money to get your agency up and running. Seeking motivated owners that want to own and operate their own insurance agency. Farmers offers training, support and resources needed to open and run your agency.
Own Your Own Insurance Agency!
With Farmers®, you have a unique opportunity to build your own insurance agency. You will not pay Farmers any money as this is not a franchise opportunity; instead, you can use the $50,000 to get your business up and running!
If you’re an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to build your first business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers agency owner is one of the most exciting startup endeavors you can take.
With over 90 years of experience and best-in-class training, Farmers has the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
Join other savvy entrepreneurs who are becoming Farmers agency owners. Fill out an interest form today.
DISCOVER A SMARTER STARTUP. There are business opportunities and then there are Farmers business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to build your business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers agency owner is one of the most exciting startup opportunities you can find.
Farmers agents are independent business owners who oversee all aspects of their business, including sales, customer service, marketing, agency staff management and development, and overall agency business results.
Are you someone who likes the idea of uncapped income potential with monthly and annual bonus opportunities, including travel incentives for top talent? Then it’s time to explore becoming a Farmers agency owner.
Seeking candidates with:
- The drive and ability to own and operate their own business with a focus on new business development, customer service and marketing
- Proven success driving business results in current and/or previous roles
- Ability to select and lead a team
- A local presence in the community
- Financial means to start and grow a business
- Satisfactory results of a background check
- Obtain Property, Casualty, Life and Health licenses
- Access to capital for start-up – there are no startup fees payable to Farmers®
- Successful completion of the University of Farmers® agent training program
- Secure an approved office location
- Minimum of two licensed and appointed agency staff members at full-time appointment
- Professional coaching that can help you grow your business
- University of Farmers® training program
- The ability to be your own boss and run a business
- The opportunity to build a legacy that can be carried over to your family or sold to a future entrepreneur
- Represent one of America’s most-recognized Fortune 500 brands
- Potential bonus opportunities for qualified agency owners
- Signing Bonus
- Exterior Branding Bonus
- Monthly and Annual Bonus
With over 90 years of experience and top tier training, Farmers® has the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
Farmers® is seeking expansion in limited territories within the following states:
AL, CT, FL, GA, IN, IA, MD, NE, NJ, NY, ND, OH, PA, SD, TN, VA, WI, DC.
WHERE DOES YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN?
Contact us today to join other savvy entrepreneurs who are becoming Farmers® agency owners.