We also lead in these important areas:
- Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2015
- Franchise Research Institute World Class Franchise – 2011-2015
- Franchise Research Institute #1 Rated Sign & Graphics Franchise 2014-2015
- CFA Franchisees’ Choice Designation – 2011-2015
- FASTSIGNS is one of only a handful of franchises approved for $21 million in SBA financing for approved franchise candidates
Strong support drives MORE BUSINESS TO YOUR DOORS.
In an industry that's experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction. FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
Four weeks of training
- 1 week in a FASTSIGNS center
- 2 weeks at our Dallas Headquarters
- 1 week onsite in your new center
- Pre-opening marketing blitz
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Franchisee Mentor Program
- 24-hour web-based learning management
- Outside sales support
FASTSIGNS creates MORE OPPORTUNITY
As a FASTSIGNS franchise owner, your earnings potential is unlimited. And you’ll enjoy owning a business with these compelling features:
- Over 600 locations worldwide in 9 countries
- Low staffing requirements
- Business-to-business hours
- Professional business clientele
- Attractive margins
- Strong brand name recognition
- More than 30 year proven history
- Highly visible low cost real estate
- $8.5 Million National Ad Fund
- Low inventory
- Buying power with key suppliers and vendors
Need more Convincing?
FASTSIGNS is the only franchisor in our industry to include a full Financial Performance Representation (Item 19) in our Franchise Disclosure Document, including information on our 2014 center average and top quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP):
- Top Quartile Average Sales: $1,020,230
- Top Quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP): 28.3%, or $288,483
- Average Center Sales: $796,803
- Average Center Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP): 18.1%, or $144,058
Ideal candidates and existing franchisees come from all walks of life however those with strong senior or executive level experience in Sales, Project Management, Technology, or overall Management ( CEO, CFO, COO) often do best as this business is about managing relationships and people. FASTSIGNS is also a great business for two (Husband/Wife) or other teams. FASTSIGNS is also a great family business; many franchisees engage their children in the business.
FASTSIGNS is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
FASTSIGNS is also currently accepting Canadian inquiries.
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.