You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Fiesta Insurance Franchise?To buy a Fiesta Insurance franchise, you will need to have an insurance license and state certification in tax services is highly recommended to help increase your profit margins. Additionally, it would be best if you spoke Spanish as Fiesta Insurance attracts many customers whose primary language is Spanish. Full fluency is not critical as long as you are comfortable engaging with customers given a language barrier.
Through its commitment to quality services and customer satisfaction, Fiesta Auto Insurance and Tax Services has become a trusted and reputable brand in the industry. Our franchise owners benefit from the company’s well-established reputation and track record of success.
Find Opportunity with Fiesta
We've been serving America's communities with a simple, one-stop-shop for non-standard auto insurance and tax preparation for nearly 25 years. As one of the largest insurance broker groups in the nation, we want to share our award-winning franchise formula with enterprising community leaders like you.
- Auto Insurance
No matter how the economy's doing, people still need car insurance to drive legally – which means the demand for our services never stops. At Fiesta, we live to meet our communities’ needs with affordable auto insurance options from trusted national providers.
- Tax Services
Tax preparation services has grown into an $18+ billion industry. And, while tax return filings for the majority of the industry are growing by just 1% per year, the Latino segment of the industry is increasing by as much as 6% per year in the U.S.
What You Get when You Franchise with Fiesta
- Trusted Insurance System
We'll train you in every aspect of insurance sales, and we'll even handle the paperwork.
- Corporate Trust Accounting System - So you can focus on growing your business.
- Top Carrier Commissions - Access to top carrier with highest commissions.
- Recession-Resistant Industry - Grow a business that can thrive in a tough economy.
- Tax Preparation Standard
Take advantage of a powerful additional revenue stream through a proven, painless training process.
- Personal and Business Tax Returns - Additional revenue without additional labor.
- Two Businesses in One - Provide another needed service to your existing customers.
- We Treat You Like Familia
Every day is a party at Fiesta, but we're serious about family. When you join us, you'll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- Support & Training - Comprehensive support and training from the day you sign.
- Discover a Proven System - Operations training including culture and team development.
- Location - Get expert site selection and store design support.
- Tech Support from All Sides - IT support including back-office management software.
- Local & National Marketing - Get assistance with marketing plan and collateral development.
- Top 250 in Entrepreneur Magazine 2022
- Top 50 for Champions of Diversity in Entrepreneur Magazine 2022
"I started with one location in 2008... Now I own 37 locations. The Fiesta franchise provided us the opportunity to write homeowners and commercial policies. Fiesta is much more than just Auto Insurance. No matter what the economy looks like, I am still growing!"
- Oscar Neri - Franchisee Owner Operator - California
"I started as an agent working for other. Now I own 5 profitable stores. I could not have done this without Fiesta Auto Insurance. I love being my own Boss!"
- Flor Ramirez, Franchisee Owner Operator - California
"I always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and I did look into business opportunities that were recession-resistant. Fiesta caught my attention because, in the middle of the recession, they were growing at a very fast pace."
- Eduardo Chavez, Franchisee Owner Operator - Texas
"If you are a person who has dreams, then Fiesta can actually realize those dreams. I worked hard and it really paid off. In my second year I earned over $200,000 profit. Now I've opened my fifth location. My goal is to open multiple locations every year!"
- Javier Garcia, Franchisee Owner Operator - California
Entrepreneurs looking to take advantage of a proven franchise, recession resistant, system to provide necessary services to an underserved customer base.
Inquire today to become a leader in your neighborhood!