Own a Top-Ranked Youth Sports League Franchise- Benefit from a Home-Based, Affordable Business Model- No Sports Experience is Necessary
As the first and largest youth sports league franchise company in the U.S., i9 Sports continues to reinvent the industry with its simple focus on putting fun back into the game.
Our franchise owners offer youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, T-ball and cheerleading.
Research shows that kids play sports to have fun, and the number one reason they quit is because they stop enjoying it. i9 Sports franchise owners offer an alternative to the hyper-competitive, win-at-all-cost culture that pervades most youth sports programs today. Through the i9 Sports experience, our franchisees offer a unique customer experience that focuses on fun, safety, and convenience. If you like kids and you like sports, why not build a business doing something you love?
Advantages of Owning an i9 Sports Franchise
- Home-Based business: Enjoy freedom, flexibility, and work/life balance.
- Low investment and low cost of entry: No real estate or upfront inventory expenses.
- Huge market potential: Built-in and sustainable demand for youth sports. Over 42 million kids play each year!
- Independence: Take control of your future and your career.
- Multiple potential revenue streams: Potential revenue streams from player entry fees, merchandise, concessions and more.
- Protected territory: Exclusive rights to run multiple sports at multiple locations in a protected area.
- Proprietary technology: Manage almost every facet of your business from your laptop.
- Unparalleled training and support: Outstanding classroom and in-field training. Continual coaching and support throughout the life of your franchise.
- Community impact: Make a difference in your community by helping kids and families.
- Venue Acquisition: Site selection analysis utilizing top of the line demographic mapping software.
- Multi-Unit Franchise at a Single-Unit price! Multiple venues in a protected territory give you larger growth opportunities!
i9 Sports is seeking business owners like you!
- No prior sports experience required……
- But a commitment to superior customer service is!
- Management and sales aptitude.
- Proven ability to delegate and manage.
- Being detail-oriented is key!
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to succeed!
MAKE A LIVING DOING SOMETHING YOU LOVE!
- Easy Start-Up – Low start-up costs plus classroom training, field visit in your territory, and step-by-step “Countdown To Game Time™” will get you up and running fast!
- Award Winning Support – Your dedicated Franchise Support Coach and team of industry experts will assist you every step of the way! In fact, The Franchise Business Review ranked us #4 among the best franchises (out of 300+) in Franchisee Satisfaction!
- Convenience - Our franchisees operate right out of their homes and set their own hours around family and personal activities.
- Huge Industry – Over 100 million Americans play organized sports annually, yet the vast number of poorly organized local sport programs means there is tremendous opportunity!
- Exclusive Territory - Each franchise is protected with a generous size territory for potential long-term growth.
- Exclusive Sports – You’ll own 10 of the most popular team sports! Including: Flag Football, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Cheerleading, Baseball, Softball, Golf, Volleyball, and Hockey!
- Streamlined Administration - Almost every aspect of your franchise is managed using our proprietary Franchise Manager™ software program - from generating online registrations on your custom website and building team rosters, to managing and tracking your business, our software will manage nearly every facet of the business!
Today, buying a franchise appears to be a choice between paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a well established brand or paying much less for a young, unproven brand. Luckily, buying an i9 Sports franchise is a rare exception. As an i9 Sports franchisee, an investment in a tenured brand ranges from $50,900 - $76,900!
Not sure if you’ll have cash required upfront? That's okay! We work with third party lenders to help you secure outside funding.
You probably have an understanding of youth sports stemming from your experiences as a child or from your experiences as a spectator. What you don’t yet understand is how to make money running a youth sports program. This is where we come in.
At i9 Sports we have divided our training into four phases throughout a 12 month period designed to give you the information you need, at the time you need it. Our training includes a combination of face-to-face classroom training, webinars, and on-location training.
Your first phase of training begins with comprehensive, hands-on, classroom style training at our headquarters in Tampa, FL. While in training, you will receive face-to-face training on all aspects of the business including:
- A session with our CEO, Brian Sanders, on why we have a customer-centric culture;
- How to operate your franchise and league programs;
- How to setup and manage your financials;
- Venue acquisition;
- How to use our proprietary Franchise Manager system;
- How to maintain your custom i9 Sports Website;
- Building your own 12-month strategic game plan;
- Marketing best practices using the i9 Sports Winning Game Plan;
- A territory segmentation analysis to help you determine where to concentrate your marketing.
In subsequent phases you will focus on preparing for and executing your opening day, setting up your fields and courts, communicating with customers, building rosters and schedules, how to staff, optimizing your customer satisfaction, fine tuning your marketing, and how to effectively expand your business.
What is the best part about owning an i9 Sports franchise?
A: The opportunity to spend time with family while building a business I am truly passionate about. When searching for a business it was imperative to find something that allowed me the freedom to have quality time with my wife and daughter, not just see them for a few hours a day. With i9 Sports, I’m able to take my daughter to school every day, pick her up at the end of her day, and help her with homework – all while building a legacy for my family. – Steve Cox, OH
A: My decision to purchase my i9 Sports franchise has been a dream come true, not only for me, but for my family as well. I was seeking an opportunity that would allow me to work in the industry I loved, sports, but still provide for my family. With i9 Sports I am pursuing my passion and my wife can focus on raising our three daughters. - Brian Samilian, FL
A: i9 Sports provides me a comfortable lifestyle to support my family while providing me the freedom and flexibility to schedule my work day around their schedules, – i.e. volunteer at school, help with homework, or just play after school. - Craig Magram, GA
How has owning an i9 Sports franchise helped you reach your financial goals?
A: We see the rewards from our hard work every year. Our revenue and our profit margin go up every year, so we’re very happy. For us, the growth that we’re getting allowed Maria to leave her job. She worked for the school system for 11 years. Our first year she continued working with the schools and then we decided that it made sense for her to leave her job, leave her pension, leave her insurance, leave all of that, because we’d make it up in the long run. We’re living proof that we can work the business together. - Alex & Maria Martinez, FL
What support have you received from the home office that has made a big difference in your results?
A: The support and technology provided to me by the home office are unparalleled. Franchise Manager helps me manage every aspect of my business and I truly couldn't operate without it. The roster builder and schedule builder are so intuitive that I can now build my schedules for my entire season in minutes versus hours. Having the technology to support the backend of my business frees me up so I can focus on the growth and future of my business and spend more time with my family. - Chris Novak, MI
"The best feeling is opening day when you see the looks on the kids faces, parents having a good time, and you see all of your hard work from the last few months finally pay off." - Brian Samilian (Florida)