The popularity of vacation rentals is exploding!
With the surge of online travel agencies such as Airbnb, Expedia and Booking.com all promoting this concept that is much better than staying in 2 or more cramped hotel rooms, this industry is set to continue its meteoric rise!
IPG Franchising began more than 10 years ago and today, has over 500 vacation rentals in the Central Florida/Disney World area and the Gulf Coast.
Benefits of Owning an IPG Franchising:
When you own an IPG Franchise, you benefit from IPG's proven business model and a business which generates income virtually from the first day of operations. In addition you benefit from multiple revenue streams from the following services:
- Cleaning fees
- Pest control
- General property maintenance
- Ongoing monthly management fee for caring for the unit
- Generate rentals and earn commission
- and even branch into selling real estate (license required)
What IPG Franchising Does for You
IPG Franchising provides franchise owners the following:
- Customized property management software to assist with day to day operations
- IPG Franchising has a welcome center - open 7 days a week it's a convenient check in center for all guests and franchise owners are free to utilize the conference room, computers, and/or printers, enabling the business to be run from home
- Accounting Support - IPG will fulfill sales tax returns, manage homeowner ledger accounts, pay utility bills, collect payments for rentals, withholding tax, all licensing required for a short term property management company
- Excellent rental income for homeowners and excellent occupancy rates - Don't want to do the rentals yourselves? Not a problem. As IPG sources premium rentals from around the globe, it ensures owners the best rental rates while achieving excellent occupancy levels.
- Customer Service - IPG's front desk handles customer service issues with guests. There is also a 24/7 customer service line where a live agent can be reached to answer/resolve any questions/issues.
- Dedicated Franchise Manager - IPG provides all franchisees with a dedicated franchise manager. This will ensure that if you have any questions regarding anything, the manager is there to help. IPG's franchise manager has over 15 years experience in the short term rental industry!
IPG Franchising Inc, provides training in all departments to franchisees. Each franchisee will be trained on the following:
- Reservations department
- Accounting department
- Front desk
- Property management software
- New property set-ups
- Pre-arrival inspections
- Cleaning standards
- Maintenance standards and much more
Hands on training is provided for:
- Pre-guest check in property inspections
- Maintenance training
No prior knowledge of property management is needed! We provide all the training needed at no extra charge!