Modern Day Style, Old School Feel
A REAL BARBER WITH REAL PASSION. Justin, founder of Justin’s Barbershop ® starting cutting hair in his parent’s garage at age 13. Today, Justin’s Barbershop ® offers traditional barbering services including regular haircuts, straight-razor shaves with hot towel service, line art styles, shampoos and coloring for men, women and children haircuts cuts and more. All offered in an upscale, family-friendly and contemporary environment. Justin’s Barbershop ® attracts a diverse set of clientele with ages ranging from toddlers to senior citizens and from all walks of life.
Hip Modern Culture Rooted in Traditional Family Values
Justin starting cutting hair after a friend complained about getting a lousy haircut. He took a chance and found that he had a knack for cutting hair, which quickly developed into a passion for learning the craft. With a dream of owning his barber shop, Justin opened his first Justin’s Barbershop ® in 2005.
GREAT THINGS MULTIPLY….
Soon thereafter, Justin partnered with brother Tim, co-founder of Justin’s Barbershop ® to expand the Brand. The brothers opened their 2nd location in 2007 and opened 3 more Justin’s Barbershop ® locations since 2011.
With 5 successful locations the Justin’s Barbershop ® Brand is expanding even further while keeping a strong commitment in producing top quality haircuts and customer service at a competitive price.
Rapidly Growing, Recession Proof Industry:
- People will always need haircuts.
- The US hair care services industry includes about 86,000 establishments (82,000 beauty salons; 4,000 barber shops) with combined annual revenue of about $20 billion. Hair Care Services Industry Profile, First Research report 2/8/16
- Men’s Grooming is Booming. In 2014 sales for men's personal care in the US exceeded $4 Billion growing at an average rate of 3.8% per year.
- Membership Program offering savings at a competitive an affordably developed price point.
- Go Green with our specially developed paperless technology.
- Book Appointments Better with more choices for clients. Offering New Tech Savvy Features like our Web and Mobile App scheduling systems and our traditional “walk in” at any time commitment.
- Reward clients and keep them coming back with the Justin’s Points Program.
- Extensive tested and proven barber/receptionist/manager/business owner training.
- No Barber experience required.
- Financial benefits of a residual income model in fast-growing, recession proof industry.
- Innovative training program designed specifically for you and your staff to stay on top of industry trends and standards.
- Flexibility to set your own schedule. It’s your choice! Our business and operations model allows for the freedom to monitor your business remotely.
- Single, Multi-unit, Conversions and turn-key options available.